Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic

+13
ChrisL
Murphthesurf
rocstar21
sanmigrokz3
eurojett05
Bluesfish
Kevnmary
stevel
Oldsalts
holymackeral
Charlie G.
snipemaster5
smitty
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic Empty Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 8/9/2010, 4:20 pm

This will be the post for our voting and entry plugs to be voted on....
Enter your own work enter others work just vote what ever floats your boat don't be shy lets make this work....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 8/9/2010, 4:21 pm

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic P8080003

sweet one bluesfish real nice......
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 8/9/2010, 4:24 pm

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic P8060184

Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 218105 need i say more.....
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  snipemaster5 8/9/2010, 5:00 pm

jeffs plug wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow cool Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155
snipemaster5
snipemaster5

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 8/9/2010, 7:14 pm

I have to say the the technical work that went into Bluesfish's plug amazes me. There is so much going on in that paint job. Even tho he said he wasn't going to paint for awhile I have to say he out did him self on that 1. I saw another pic of that plug and it's the craziest paint I think I've ever seen. I vote for Bluesfish's plug. Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 8/9/2010, 7:46 pm

it's hard to vote..... both plugs are awesome....... bluesfish's plug has a very unique paint job..... and charlie's is patriotic and not that easy of a scheme to pull off.... i have to vote for charlie's plug..... cause all true american's will vote for an american flag plug...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 8/9/2010, 9:46 pm

Charlie G.
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/10/2010, 9:13 am

IM TORN... Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 177925 ...THEY ARE BOTH GREAT.... Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 622665

stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 8/10/2010, 10:18 am

I have to vote for Blues. The scaling on that plug is awesome.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 8/10/2010, 11:28 am

I've yet to try my hand at a Stars n Stripes pattern......so I gotta go with CG!

Bluesfish Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 8/10/2010, 3:43 pm

i really love both plugs. well done Charlie G. and Bluesfish. if it was month of July Charlie G. would be my choice but it is Sept. so Bluesfish is it. great looking plugs gentlemen.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  sanmigrokz3 8/10/2010, 7:15 pm

Both plugs looks great!

Tough call but since there must be a winner, I vote for................... Bluefish.
sanmigrokz3
sanmigrokz3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/11/2010, 10:38 pm

both plugs are great! I love our country and that is a great looking plug C.G.

Bluefish your have come along way real fast and your craftsmanship and eye for detail is sick!

gonna go w/......... hmmmmm?????

Bluefish Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 962367

goodluck to both of you
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 8/12/2010, 9:09 pm

Well, I have been lurking around this post for a few days now... I take a peek and keep coming back... Both of these plugs are a work of art and I know how much time went into both of them.. Jeff is fast becoming one of my favorite builders.. But, I am going to vote for Charlie G. because I know how hard this plug was to paint. It is very hard getting lines that straight and clean... I know Bluesfish will agree, he just did a Yankee plug that gave him a run for his money.. So my vote is for:

Charlie G. cheers
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrisL 8/13/2010, 9:43 am

Both plugs are great. Nice work by both Jeff and Charlie. Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 560155
They're both great examples of their style of paint. That being said, I can't decide....so I'm going with the coin toss.

And tails it is.....giving my vote to Charlie
Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 92223

ChrisL
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 8/15/2010, 12:56 pm

Two fine looking plugs cheers

This is not an easy choice, but my vote goes to Charlie G.

FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 8/16/2010, 5:51 pm

HAVE TOO SAY BOTH PLUGS ARE OFF THE CHART.IM GOING WITH BLUESFISH
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  gimmpy 8/30/2010, 2:28 am

For the month of September to me goes to Charlie G . Both are grate plug builders and i love them both. But if I was Charlie I would chuck that flag high and with pride for all the lives we lost on 9/11 R.I.P
Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 218105 Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 218105 USA USA
Both are winners in my book Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 962367
gimmpy
gimmpy

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 8/30/2010, 8:13 am

stevel wrote:IM TORN... Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 177925 ...THEY ARE BOTH GREAT.... Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 622665

well after some thought it goes to cg..... cheers cheers

USA Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 218105 USA .....god bless america.....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/2/2010, 8:07 am

awesome work guys my vote goes to CG USA Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 218105 USA
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/2/2010, 6:24 pm

Great work guys all the plugs are top notch.....
thanks to all for voting..

The winner is Charlie.G...............

Please feel free to chose the next entry's for the month of October all are welcome to vote and welcome to add a entry if they like a plug not seen
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 9/2/2010, 7:20 pm

congrats cg.......... copy cat......... lol

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 9/2/2010, 7:50 pm

WOW wow Thanks to all that liked the plug.
I feel humbled because I've only been painting plugs for about 1 year. I will be putting the flag plug up for auction to benefit the site. Keep an eye out for it and do your patriotic duty and bid on it to help keep our site up and running.
I still would vote for Bluefishes plug with that crazy paint. But now he needs to top that paint job for next month. And also teach me how to do that secret paint job.
And thanks to Holymackeral for the inspiration to do a flag. But I always wanted one of those flag plugs.
I have one made that I will be fishing this fall. Plug of the month for September entry and vote topic 870783 God Bless America
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 9/2/2010, 8:58 pm

Congrats to you CG. cheers cheers cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 9/2/2010, 9:22 pm

Congrats Charlie!!!!! I know how hard that paint job is....Keep them coming..
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next