Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic

+7
holymackeral
mikeybonz
eurojett05
victank1
fishing75
stevel
smitty
11 posters

Go down

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic Empty Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic

Post  smitty 11/4/2010, 9:40 pm

This will be the post for our voting and entry plugs to be voted on....
Enter your own work enter others work just vote what ever floats your boat don't be shy lets make this work....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic

Post  stevel 11/4/2010, 9:58 pm

I Vote for ...BLUESFISH...jeff is making some awsome plugs....and the painting skills are amazing....

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...
Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic P8080001
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic Empty Re: Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic

Post  stevel 11/11/2010, 9:14 pm

cheers cheers ......Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic Dontforgettovotesmiley..... cheers cheers
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 11/16/2010, 10:04 pm

stevel wrote:I Vote for ...BLUESFISH...jeff is making some awsome plugs....and the painting skills are amazing....

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...

i agree my vote goes to BLUESFISH also.

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post  victank1 11/16/2010, 10:30 pm

I am a newbie but I love this forum and I think there are a bunch of great lure makers here. Eurojett05, Blacktalon, Oldsalts, Murfthesmurf and yep Bluefish your all sick lure makers of killer baits, but These are some of my favorite from BlackTalon

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic Dsc01110

Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155 Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 560155
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 11/16/2010, 11:42 pm

stevel wrote:I Vote for ...BLUESFISH...jeff is making some awsome plugs....and the painting skills are amazing....

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...

I too vote for this amazing plug by Bluesfish.
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 11/19/2010, 5:36 pm

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...

very nice looking plug jeff----- got my vote Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 962367
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 11/19/2010, 8:18 pm

i vote for bluesfish also...... those black talons are beautiful as well....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 11/19/2010, 11:14 pm

fishing75 wrote:

ONE OF MY FAVORITES...

i agree my vote goes to BLUESFISH also.

I agree also!!!!! My vote is for JEFF aka BLUEFISH. He has been doing some outstanding work and teaser/tail tying too.

wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow

tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/7/2010, 11:37 pm

ITS DECEMBER....AND THE PLUG FOR DECEMBER IS... confused confused confused confused
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 12/8/2010, 9:30 am

Jeff's plug is amazing wow
Some great paint there, so much depth in that finish.
Bluesfish Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 92223
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 12/8/2010, 7:54 pm

sorry been crazy busy....
Jeff you sure make a nice plug buddy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 12/8/2010, 8:15 pm

great job jeff.... Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 962367 cheers Plug of the month for December entry and vote topic 962367 cheers
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/8/2010, 10:53 pm

Thank you all for the kind words. Great group of fishermen and woman on this site!!! Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluesfish USA
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Murphthesurf 12/10/2010, 5:50 pm

Congrats Jeff cheers cheers
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down