Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ny saltwater licenses overturned?

5 posters

Go down

Ny saltwater licenses overturned? Empty Ny saltwater licenses overturned?

Post  mikeybonz 6/22/2010, 6:18 pm

The Recreational Fishing Alliance reports the New York Senate passed bill S6250, by Sen. Brien X. Foley, that would overturn the state saltwater license imposed this year as part of Governor Patterson's budget. The vote was 60-1 with one abstention. The companion bill, A09234, is still tied up in the Assembly Environmental Conservation Committee. Foley noted that the funds collected aren't going into marine conservation, as had been planned, and that anglers shouldn't be burdened with a license at this time just in order to comply with the federal requirerment for regislation. His bill sets up a system to provide that information without charging

Just seen this in a nj forum.

Who the hell is running this s*** show!!

Love how they clearly quote " that the funds being collected werent and haven't been used for the marine conservation"
Like we didnt know that already.

mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Ny saltwater licenses overturned? Empty Re: Ny saltwater licenses overturned?

Post  stevel 6/22/2010, 6:34 pm

bunch of... homo ...and... looser ....think they are all.... :zzzzzzzz:
this is a quote about NY FISHING LISCENCE....what a joke...

When you purchase a fishing license, you're helping to protect, preserve and enhance the sport of fishing for today and for generations to come. License fees help pay for fishery and hatchery management, habitat development and protection, endangered species programs, fishing and conservation education, lake maps and other publications, and many other valuable programs.
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 6/23/2010, 9:52 am

There all a bunch of dirt bag crooks
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 6/23/2010, 10:03 am

they only came up with these licenses to help fix the budget the f'd up.... there's no need to have a saltwater license when the only thing they are looking to protect are some birds f'ing on a beach... a-holes...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 6/23/2010, 11:26 am

All these regs suck ass along with the saltwater licenses its not like they stock our oceans with the fish like they do with trout or other freshwater fish .....just wondering did they change/raise ther price/licenses for the commercial rapists......oh did i say that i meant fishermen. let me say this i dont have a prob with the lobster men or the rod &reel fisher men its the draggers that i hate when they drag off of the beaches cleaning them out for a week to come mad mad mad mad sorry for the rant.....wish they all had the balls to say where the money was actually being used instead of filling holes in the budgets Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 870783
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/24/2010, 10:13 am

Doc Popper wrote:All these regs suck ass along with the saltwater licenses its not like they stock our oceans with the fish like they do with trout or other freshwater fish .....just wondering did they change/raise ther price/licenses for the commercial rapists......oh did i say that i meant fishermen. let me say this i dont have a prob with the lobster men or the rod &reel fisher men its the draggers that i hate when they drag off of the beaches cleaning them out for a week to come mad mad mad mad sorry for the rant.....wish they all had the balls to say where the money was actually being used instead of filling holes in the budgets Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 870783

Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 560155 Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 92223.... well said... Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 560155 Ny saltwater licenses overturned? 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down