Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upper Bay 4/30-5/2

2 posters

Go down

Upper Bay 4/30-5/2 Empty Upper Bay 4/30-5/2

Post  MissRiss 5/2/2010, 9:59 pm

What a gorgeous weekend we had!! Friday we got out and the water was too dirty, no fish were hittin. Thought I had 2 runoffs, but when I reeled it in, it was all grass and weeds. We woke up bright and early saturday, actually I was up before Tom was ;) at about 4AM.. got on the water shortly after 5/5:30. Another gorgeous day, it was slow. Boats all around us were nettin fish except us. Later in the morning, Tom caught his fish and not too much longer after that, I got mine! Our first keeper bass of 2010!! Tom's was 38" and mine was 36"..it felt good to have that on the end of our lines. Made for some good eatin too as we tried striper ribs and also a filet on the grill.. Yumm! We were both so exhausted to go out today, plus having to go back to work tomorrow. Cant wait to get out next weekend!!

Water was warm, the surface temp was 59/60, we fished in deeper water about 30 ft. at high tide, and used fresh bunker [as always].

Upper Bay 4/30-5/2 DSC01538

Upper Bay 4/30-5/2 DSC01551
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Upper Bay 4/30-5/2 Empty Re: Upper Bay 4/30-5/2

Post  stevel 5/9/2010, 12:02 am

awsome report riss...glad u got into fish... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER