Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24??

4 posters

Go down

Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24?? Empty Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24??

Post  wryder3 4/24/2010, 3:57 pm

Hey all,

New to the forum. Any recommendations for a party boat targetting striper for tomorrow? I assume I need something toward the bay, right? Or can I hit them up north at this time too?

Thanks!!

wryder3

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24?? Empty Re: Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24??

Post  smitty 4/24/2010, 4:36 pm

what area you plan on fishing from????
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24?? Empty Re: Best party boat for striper tomorrow 4/24??

Post  wryder3 4/24/2010, 5:00 pm

K
smitty wrote:what area you plan on fishing from????
[justify]

Well, that's my question. I'm coming from pa and wondering if I should go north, lbi, more north, or south, cape may, somewhere more up toward the river?

Thanks in advance.

wryder3

Back to top Go down

Post  fishinbubs 4/24/2010, 6:01 pm

What I'm hearing and if I can get my s#$t together (my boat) for next week will be Raritan Bay and off the stretch from Sandy hook to the Shrewsbury Rocks. I would jump on a charter in that area. The bass are hungry and not picky on presentations!!! Also check the weather and be prepared because we're expecting some rain from Sun to Tuesday. Bubs

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  wryder3 4/24/2010, 7:50 pm

fishinbubs wrote:What I'm hearing and if I can get my s#$t together (my boat) for next week will be Raritan Bay and off the stretch from Sandy hook to the Shrewsbury Rocks. I would jump on a charter in that area. The bass are hungry and not picky on presentations!!! Also check the weather and be prepared because we're expecting some rain from Sun to Tuesday. Bubs

perfect! Thanks!!!

wryder3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/24/2010, 11:49 pm

gonna be pretty snotty outside tomorrow. 20mph winds and rain. Id come next weekend.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down