Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes?

4 posters

Go down

What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes? Empty What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes?

Post  JashimChando 4/17/2010, 2:41 am

What are the 3 or 5 most common stereotypes synonymous with being a wrestling fan?

You don't have to be a wrestling fan to answer this.

A typical 80s stereotype used to be that most fans are trailor trash and a another one was that most are nerds.

-bonus- Have wrestling fan stereotypes changed through out the years?

JashimChando

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes? Empty Re: What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes?

Post  stevel 4/17/2010, 7:52 am

IM A BIG FAN U TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING...... popcorn .....ID LIKE TO HERE U .....

DONT KNOW WHAT U HAVE AGAINST THIS SPORT BUT DONT TRASH PEOPLE WHO ENJOY IT.....
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes? Empty Re: What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes?

Post  Oldsalts 4/17/2010, 8:47 am

JashimChando wrote:What are the 3 or 5 most common stereotypes synonymous with being a wrestling fan?

You don't have to be a wrestling fan to answer this.

A typical 80s stereotype used to be that most fans are trailor trash and a another one was that most are nerds.

-bonus- Have wrestling fan stereotypes changed through out the years?

Well it seams to me that you must have a Small C==k and are using his site to premote your shat that you have in your siggy ..!!!

I dont think we need this stuff here but thanks anyways... What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes? Icon_cheers

Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 4/17/2010, 8:56 am

i've been a fan of wrestling before it was even on tv... those romans and gekkos had some of the best raw talent anyone has ever seen... and the way they rolled around the mat in each other's arms is just simply amazing... all these so called entertainers now are just juiced up pretty boys in speedos and boots... still a beautiful thing to watch but let's not call it wrestling...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/17/2010, 9:36 am

heres a pic of me and the boys from 2001....WRESTLE MANIA....GREAT TIMES.....
What are the most common wrestling fan stereotypes? Redneck
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down