Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sooo....who's fishing this weekend?

+3
FNC1stMate
naspinsz
slamming snizz69
7 posters

Go down

sooo....who's fishing this weekend? Empty sooo....who's fishing this weekend?

Post  slamming snizz69 3/30/2010, 3:42 pm

so with all this nice weather coming in this weekend whos goin out? ill be fishin the back waters of lbi and some other places
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

sooo....who's fishing this weekend? Empty Re: sooo....who's fishing this weekend?

Post  naspinsz 3/30/2010, 3:46 pm

saturday is my birthday...im counting on a nice present cheers maybe a pound per every year i was alive? that would be nice
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

sooo....who's fishing this weekend? Empty Re: sooo....who's fishing this weekend?

Post  slamming snizz69 3/30/2010, 3:58 pm

one pound make it two or three pounds per year lol
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/30/2010, 4:02 pm

Freshwater for me this weekend and im pretty excited. It'll be the first father vs son competition of the year. I wooped on him everyday in florida two weeks ago so he is prolly do for a win. He used to always win for years so I don't mind out fishin him for a few more years then I'll let him get a taste of victory again. Now that I said that I'll prolly come home with a big old goose egg.

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/30/2010, 4:25 pm

going to be a great weather weeken to get out .....im sure ill be out all day sat.... sooo....who's fishing this weekend? 870783
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 3/30/2010, 5:14 pm

i'll be out starting tom-threw sat. fish the night tides close to home, somethings gotta give.
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/30/2010, 6:13 pm

i hope to get out fri night and sat night maybe sat during the day.... can't wait this fisherman is tired of being water logged...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 3/30/2010, 6:14 pm

holymackeral wrote:i hope to get out fri night and sat night maybe sat during the day.... can't wait this fisherman is tired of being water logged...
tom I want to here a good report from u ..... popcorn
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 3/30/2010, 6:22 pm

Come on you know I will be on.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down