Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Fishing this Weekend?????

4 posters

Go down

Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? Empty Anyone Fishing this Weekend?????

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 10:38 am

LEts here how you did this weekend cheers I will be out later this afternoon and out early Sunday, hope to be teasing the sharks on my favorite flat Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? Empty Re: Anyone Fishing this Weekend?????

Post  REDBASS 8/8/2009, 12:01 pm

GOOD LUCK YO YO
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/8/2009, 12:19 pm

Just came back home for lunch.....
had t nice fluke on and lost them bolth....DAM......

High lite of the morning was when all the lifeguards gathered for the morning meeting.
I was just doing my thing fishing i look to my right and i see no lie 20 plus lifeguards running toward me.
I look around to see if some one is hurt and nothing I look my self over thinking i must be hurt and not know it......nothing....

That are still coming toward me and fast it was like a scene from bay watch with the boobs bouncing and all of a sudden thay turn and jump in the water.....

Now my line is out and im getting bumps like a flock of plovers flying by hitting my line but its the lifeguards......
You would think thay would know better lol .....oh well that was my morning.......never a dull moment
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 1:31 pm

Smitty I had that exact same experience in Surf City about 12 years ago, I though I had died and gone to heaven with all these hot Life Gals running towards me, then like you said the got within 200 feet and jumped into the waves, I still have that reoccurring dream, but with a different ending :.......:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 2:57 pm

smitty wrote:Just came back home for lunch.....

High lite of the morning was when all the lifeguards gathered for the morning meeting.
I was just doing my thing fishing i look to my right and i see no lie 20 plus lifeguards running toward me.
I look around to see if some one is hurt and nothing I look my self over thinking i must be hurt and not know it......nothing....

That are still coming toward me and fast it was like a scene from bay watch with the boobs bouncing and all of a sudden thay turn and jump in the water.....

Now my line is out and im getting bumps like a flock of plovers flying by hitting my line but its the lifeguards......
You would think thay would know better lol .....oh well that was my morning.......never a dull moment

Minivin5 wrote:Smitty I had that exact same experience in Surf City about 12 years ago, I though I had died and gone to heaven with all these hot Life Gals running towards me, then like you said the got within 200 feet and jumped into the waves, I still have that reoccurring dream, but with a different ending :.......:

Wow guy's great imaging got a clear picture of exactlly what you where seeing!!!!I had a different thought,I was thinkin Oh No their commin to kick em off the beach to make room for the sun bathers!!!!
Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 56958 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 56958 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 56958 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 56958 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 56958

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 3:03 pm

On LBI they usually are polite and let you know when they are all ready for bathers, usually when the flags go up :suspect:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 3:05 pm

Minivin5 wrote:On LBI they usually are polite and let you know when they are all ready for bathers, usually when the flags go up :suspect:

Maybe they just don't like me then could be who knows???? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 3:08 pm

smitty wrote:Just came back home for lunch.....

Hey Smitty what where you fishin??????You goin back out later????Jajim and I might head down after dinner???not sure tonight or Sunday Am????Thinkin want to hit an Inlett????

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 8/8/2009, 3:53 pm

well i had a change of plans going to take the family to the fair on lbi but after that i might try the inlet later in the pm ..... Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 4:07 pm

smitty wrote:well i had a change of plans going to take the family to the fair on lbi but after that i might try the inlet later in the pm ..... Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 870783

Yeah the Fair!! That is always good wholesome fun cheers
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 4:11 pm

I'm no longer goin either I just got a call to go play a party!!!!Yea saxophone!!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367 FC Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367 Anyone Fishing this Weekend????? 962367

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down