Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag

5 posters

Go down

Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag Empty Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag

Post  surffishingbum 3/20/2010, 10:37 pm

Was thinking of getting this bag instead of paying a left arm for Aquaskinz large bag. What do you guys think of the Canyon?
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag Empty Re: Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/20/2010, 10:41 pm

go to j and h closeouts website they always have deals.
like the large bronco.anywhere else 90+
in there 35
dont think they have cannon but if your looking for a bag for a few seasons a good option.

gaelicwarrior

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag Empty Re: Anyone use the Canyon SB101 Surf Bag

Post  surffishingbum 3/20/2010, 10:42 pm

gaelicwarrior wrote:go to j and h closeouts website they always have deals.
like the large bronco.anywhere else 90+
in there 35
dont think they have cannon but if your looking for a bag for a few seasons a good option.

Thanks cool
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post  612fisherman 3/20/2010, 11:27 pm

I had a canyon bag. I used it for about 4 or five seasons. The only issue I had with it, was that the belt loops ripped and ripped the back of the bag. You don't have to get the AS Elite series. Check out the original large AS bag. This will be my third season with it, and it is holding up great.

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 3/26/2010, 11:00 pm

Cannon bag lasted many years , it's been dunked a a million times ,droped , kicked, has enuff room for too much stuff, just dontn't get wraped up in over loading, throw it over the shoulder and away you go.
HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  surfstix1963 4/1/2010, 4:51 am

I've had my Canyon for probably 10 yrs. the only thing replaced was the velcro to hold the top down and it's still going.It has been underwater just about everytime I use it thats why I replaced the velcro so the plugs don't float out.

surfstix1963

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down