Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

surf day

+17
smitty
DJ Muller
Smoke
612fisherman
Charrua
black talon
mikeybonz
FJR
tom1276
fish factor
stevel
Bluesfish
naspinsz
skippy
Kevnmary
STRIPER SWIPER
dadinthesuds
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

surf day Empty surf day

Post  dadinthesuds 2/20/2010, 11:54 pm

great show today. first time catching a seminar by crazy al. very informative, picked up alot of good tips from him. some real nice prizes given out. had a real good time. Very Happy

dadinthesuds

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

surf day Empty Re: surf day

Post  STRIPER SWIPER 2/21/2010, 12:06 am

Who's got pictures?
STRIPER SWIPER
STRIPER SWIPER

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/21/2010, 12:26 am

STRIPER SWIPER wrote:Who's got pictures?

I'll post some.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 2/21/2010, 12:54 am

Here's some pix sorry for the blurry ones.

Roland (Striper Swiper) _ sorry to hear about someone swiping that Zeebass

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AOK -

Bob (Black Label) & Joefishinproblem

The Loki crew

Brian & Corey (BC Plugs)

DJ Muller

Brian S. and Ronnie from Fisherman's Supply

AJ (Beachboy)

Kevin (Blueshark/Greenpoint?Sharp Eye)

M. Fischer Plugs and Lemire Plugs

Keith (Black Talon) & Bluesfish

Keith & Crazy Alberto

Random

Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

surf day Empty hey kev...

Post  skippy 2/21/2010, 1:06 am

great job on the pics, some of us can not be there, thanks for the fix surf day 870783

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 2/21/2010, 4:01 am

met up with a few of the guys on the site! was awesome to put faces to the names! nice meeting everyone (Bluesfish, Stevel, Mikeybones, Red, Fishfactor and anyone else i missed!)

show was great too! had a nice chat with crazy alberto! Welcome To SBO
naspinsz
naspinsz

Number of posts : 514

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 2/21/2010, 8:55 am

Surf Day was Awsome! Great seeing and talking w/all the SBOers who showed. Did'nt get to go to any of the seminars, but I heard they were all well worth it.
Thanks to everyone who stoped by the Striper Bites table to talk and pick up some goodies.The highlight of the day for me was the tying demo. Had a decent group,but Lil Joe stole the limelight.That's one cool kid!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lil Joe got to tye a couple of his own teasers and we got to talk about the more important things in life...Teaser Tying and Cartoons!!!!!!!!!!Watch out hook tyers..There's a New Kid in Town!!!!
You Rock Lil Joe!!
Yo JFP THANKS FOR THOSE PLUGS, they should be Killer in Mexico!!

Bluesfish surf day 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/21/2010, 9:00 am

naspinsz wrote:met up with a few of the guys on the site! was awesome to put faces to the names! nice meeting everyone (Bluesfish, Stevel, Mikeybones, Red, Fishfactor and anyone else i missed!)

naspinz it was great to meet u......nice to meet more of my ..SBO FAMILY....DID U BUY THAT ROD .... cool
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/21/2010, 9:05 am

awsome day at the show was nice to see some of the sbo family and hang out with them...good times
as always surf day 962367 surf day 962367 ....little joe u get them kid nice to have u in the tyin family cool ....guess u dont need me anymore fishfactor..... lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 2/21/2010, 10:03 am

oh steve stop it i still love ya dont be mad
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 2/21/2010, 10:15 am

Lil Joe and i had a great time thanks Jeff for showing us how its done
it was nice to see my fellow S.B.O Brothers surf day 962367
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 2/21/2010, 10:33 am

Hey guys it was great seeing you all again hopefully we can do it again soon. I had a great time and loved all the seminars.... they were all filled with great info.

I just seen on the other site somebody stole a Zeebass from Effinger's table Worth $950 HOLY SHIET!!!!! It took somebody with a big set of brass ones to pull that off. I hope the SOB gets caught with it or says something to the wrong guy. I am sure the reel has some sort of serial number like VS reels do. especially with that type of price tag.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 2/21/2010, 11:21 am

Enjoyed the show, lots of nice pluggage was available !!! Met Bluesfish, real nice teasers and stuff, look better live then in photo's. Spent some time with Keith, which is always a treat, great guy. Gave Kevin the plug he won on the sat. nite chat last week. Was looking out for my personnel tail hook tyer, Steve, but wasn't able to find him ???? Probably walked right past some of the other SBO members and didn't even know it, would have liked to say hello, hopefully another time.
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/21/2010, 11:33 am

FJR wrote:Enjoyed the show, lots of nice pluggage was available !!! Met Bluesfish, real nice teasers and stuff, look better live then in photo's. Spent some time with Keith, which is always a treat, great guy. Gave Kevin the plug he won on the sat. nite chat last week. Was looking out for my personnel tail hook tyer, Steve, but wasn't able to find him ???? Probably walked right past some of the other SBO members and didn't even know it, would have liked to say hello, hopefully another time.

what time did u get there frank we left a 11:30am must have missed u damn...would have loved to have met

you.....your good people in my book....hopefuly next time ....sorry I missed u..... mad mad
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 2/21/2010, 12:32 pm

stevel wrote:
naspinsz wrote:met up with a few of the guys on the site! was awesome to put faces to the names! nice meeting everyone (Bluesfish, Stevel, Mikeybones, Red, Fishfactor and anyone else i missed!)

naspinz it was great to meet u......nice to meet more of my ..SBO FAMILY....DID U BUY THAT ROD .... cool

not yet steve,

definitely will before the run goes on, just didnt feel like walking around the show with it haha..i must say tho, its all i can think about now lol!
naspinsz
naspinsz

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 2/21/2010, 12:59 pm

nice to meet some new faces. great show surf day 92223
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  naspinsz 2/21/2010, 1:06 pm

tom1276 wrote:Hey guys it was great seeing you all again hopefully we can do it again soon. I had a great time and loved all the seminars.... they were all filled with great info.

I just seen on the other site somebody stole a Zeebass from Effinger's table Worth $950 HOLY SHIET!!!!! It took somebody with a big set of brass ones to pull that off. I hope the SOB gets caught with it or says something to the wrong guy. I am sure the reel has some sort of serial number like VS reels do. especially with that type of price tag.

i had a feeling something like that was going to happen...thats a shame..that reel was a hot item at their table and had a lot of hands on it when i was over there..i cant believe someone would actually try to pull that off...the guys from efingers are awesome, hopefully they hear something or have some video surveillance from the show and can get the guy
naspinsz
naspinsz

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 2/21/2010, 1:13 pm

it was great to meet everyone again, along with the the new faces. i needed a little get away from the everyday B.S. and just hang out with a large group of fisherman that are all there for the same reason.
way to many people to name that i spoke too, but you know who you are and thanks.

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  Charrua 2/21/2010, 1:13 pm

ZeeBass Model ZX25RBB / Second Generation
Size 25 color black with a bail

SERIAL NUMBER: 2-0406

Thats the info on the stolen ZeeBaas,it would be nice to keep an eye out for it,if they try to sell it there's going to be no papers,bag or bag.
Nice seeing you Mikeybonz,too bad you didn't stay for the seminars,Crazy Al finished @ 4:15
Overall it was a great day!

Charrua

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post  612fisherman 2/21/2010, 1:54 pm

Charrua wrote:ZeeBass Model ZX25RBB / Second Generation
Size 25 color black with a bail

SERIAL NUMBER: 2-0406

Thats the info on the stolen ZeeBaas,it would be nice to keep an eye out for it,if they try to sell it there's going to be no papers,bag or bag.
Nice seeing you Mikeybonz,too bad you didn't stay for the seminars,Crazy Al finished @ 4:15
Overall it was a great day!

Also, they took the reel and left the box. The serial number of the stolen reel was given to ZeeBaas.

612fisherman

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 2/21/2010, 2:14 pm

Wow,Looks like you guys had a blaste.Nice to see lil-joe tying and feeling better..thats whats its all about the kids.... surf day 560155
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DJ Muller 2/21/2010, 8:51 pm

MY BAD-I want to apologize for not taking a couple of seconds to stop and say hi to the SBO fellows, I saw the jackets, the group, I saw SteveL, but I was just so busy, it was a blur, I thought I would get back later but never did. Running the show plus having my own table was just a little too much. I'm sorry!

I will try to make it up...why don't we do a seminar night, a fund-raiser for SBO...I will give a heavy duty talk/power point presentation, and they we will part-take and have fun after. What do you say??? We'll have a blast!!!
DJ Muller
DJ Muller

Number of posts : 30

http://www.djmullersurfcaster.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 2/21/2010, 8:57 pm

DJ Muller wrote:MY BAD-I want to apologize for not taking a couple of seconds to stop and say hi to the SBO fellows, I saw the jackets, the group, I saw SteveL, but I was just so busy, it was a blur, I thought I would get back later but never did. Running the show plus having my own table was just a little too much. I'm sorry!

I will try to make it up...why don't we do a seminar night, a fund-raiser for SBO...I will give a heavy duty talk/power point presentation, and they we will part-take and have fun after. What do you say??? We'll have a blast!!!
dj no problem i know u where buisy .....the show was awsome my first time there and it wont be my last...... cool
your idea sounds good to me see what everyone else thinks .....SBO ROCKS..... surf day 962367 surf day 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/21/2010, 9:12 pm

DJ Muller wrote:MY BAD-I want to apologize for not taking a couple of seconds to stop and say hi to the SBO fellows, I saw the jackets, the group, I saw SteveL, but I was just so busy, it was a blur, I thought I would get back later but never did. Running the show plus having my own table was just a little too much. I'm sorry!

Sounds like a great idea DJ Muller but why not donate any proceeds to some sort of fishing related Charity or a fellow fisherman in need.

S.B.O is doing fine as of now after the builders and members of this site were more then generous by donating and biding on lures with the proceeds going to help S.B.O.....

So lets see if we could do something like that and the Charity or group of your choice....

Thanks smitty
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 2/21/2010, 9:19 pm

that wood be sweet maybe we could sell raffel tickets for donated plugs.or an auction
jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next