Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf

+15
lordpiney
firebrat75
Jimmy Z
fishpro
smokejr
REDBASS
Oldsalts
asbury guy
Rick..stillcasting
rockfishsmartie
Charlie G.
technologist
Kevnmary
Teddy
Smoke
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf Empty Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf

Post  Smoke 3/13/2009, 12:53 pm

Ok so lets here it.what it was caught on bait or plugs,spring.summer,fall.ALSO WHAT YEAR..pics would be nice. :)I'LL POST MINE IN A LITTLE WHILE.GOTTA LOOK AT MY LOGS.ok 56lbs on a bunker chunk,year was 1997/october 9.30am.no pics of this fish.have pics of a 46&43&41lbs.i'll post pics when i find them.then you get to see my ugly/mug 8)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by smokinjoe on 3/14/2009, 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf Empty Re: Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf

Post  Teddy 3/13/2009, 1:17 pm

I pulled a personal best of 38lbs last spring......... :twisted: And a 51lb from a boat.... :twisted:

Teddy
Teddy
Teddy

Number of posts : 229

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf Empty Re: Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf

Post  Kevnmary 3/13/2009, 1:36 pm

Teddy wrote:I pulled a personal best of 38lbs last spring......... :twisted: And a 51lb from a boat.... :twisted:

Teddy

Not too bad Teddy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 3/13/2009, 3:14 pm

53 lbs, spring, live herring, boat. Have been spooled twice fishing live herring off a jetty!
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/13/2009, 5:07 pm

Dang I feel like mine was a minnow now.
Clams in the spring out of the surf 2yrs ago a 41incher. Never weighed it tho. No Pics either.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/13/2009, 5:31 pm

37 lbs ,,, 5 oz Bucktail In Charlie Bonz favorite spot
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/13/2009, 5:41 pm

GSB_Bucktails wrote:37 lbs ,,, 5 oz Bucktail In Charlie Bonz favorite spot
thats also mike/mfm22 spot also.lol :face:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfishsmartie 3/13/2009, 6:28 pm

44.4 last june in jetty country
rockfishsmartie
rockfishsmartie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/13/2009, 8:01 pm

I made this sticky so it dosent get lost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/13/2009, 8:50 pm

mine is in my hands last spring in that pic to the left,on a black popper,though it is only 19.6 lbs it made me very happy and the neat thing is I believe I'll be replacing that picture soon..and that girlie pic a few above me,, if she got you in a head lock she'd break your neck.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 3/13/2009, 9:14 pm

I would show you if i could figure out a way to post a pic.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 3/13/2009, 9:31 pm

This one iss 33 at the same spot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/13/2009, 10:45 pm

A Dink....LOL
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/14/2009, 12:11 am

MY BEST WAS FROM HE SURF IN BREZZY POINT. 47 LBS. ON A BLACK GIBBS BOTTLE PLUG. NOVEMBER 1989. WISH I HAD PICS. LET HER SWIM FREE. NICE FISH. I KEEP HOPING TOO OUT DO IT. THAKS FOR MAKING ME THINK BACK ABOUT SOME GREAT FALL FISHING. THAT WAS A GREAT YEAR TOO FISH OUT THERE. MISS THET BEACH. Very Happy
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  smokejr 3/15/2009, 12:19 am

my pb is 25 pounder the pic is my singature :) cheers
smokejr
smokejr
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 3/16/2009, 2:43 pm

smokinjoejr,, hey,,great fish!,, we wear the same top,,very comfy and warm in nasty weather.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/16/2009, 7:18 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:smokinjoejr,, hey,,great fish!,, we wear the same top,,very comfy and warm in nasty weather.
Rick,thanks hes 12 y/o got his P/Best last october,good kid and good fisherman cheers
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  smokejr 3/16/2009, 9:58 pm

Rick..stillcasting wrote:smokinjoejr,, hey,,great fish!,, we wear the same top,,very comfy and warm in nasty weather.
yes it is Ok so whats everyones personnal best BASS from the surf 622665
smokejr
smokejr
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 3/16/2009, 10:18 pm

Ok....so here is mine. Caught last fall when all the small fish were hitting on clams in the dirty water at IBSP
The fish was 39" and weighed in at 20lb 13oz....what a fight from the surf nothing like stacking the odds aginst you and coming out on top cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Z 3/18/2009, 7:26 am

From the surf, 35#'s :)
Jimmy Z
Jimmy Z

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post  firebrat75 3/18/2009, 1:25 pm

My personal best from last year about mid May, 31 incher weighing in at 14.5 pounds... Hope to break that this year though! :)

firebrat75

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 3/18/2009, 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I never got the weight but I go 250lbs.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lordpiney 3/18/2009, 10:44 pm

53.6 lbs...ship bottom surf...bunker saddle.
lordpiney
lordpiney

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  jbt114 3/22/2009, 3:59 pm

Never weighed it but estimated in low 20's.

I need a decent fish...

Chris
jbt114
jbt114

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/22/2009, 4:06 pm

chris,if you ever want to throw bait,shoot me a pm.joejr will so you how to get a 30lb 👅
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next