Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

been here a while watching in the side lines

+6
tom1276
Beachboy
joesfishinproblem
eurojett05
stevel
gaelicwarrior
10 posters

Go down

been here a while watching in the side lines Empty been here a while watching in the side lines

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/14/2010, 12:36 pm

been watching here in the sidelines and now want to get involved sick i=of the games and childishness on that other site.

feinin007 there but startin fresh gaelic warrior which is the literal meaning of feinin in gaelic

thanx and hope to get to know you all.

irish alan

gaelicwarrior

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

been here a while watching in the side lines Empty Re: been here a while watching in the side lines

Post  stevel 3/14/2010, 1:01 pm

gaelicwarrior wrote:been watching here in the sidelines and now want to get involved sick i=of the games and childishness on that other site.

feinin007 there but startin fresh gaelic warrior which is the literal meaning of feinin in gaelic

irish alan
Welcome To SBO enjoy the site....can u translate what u said .... lol! lol! .... Welcome To SBO
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

been here a while watching in the side lines Empty Re: been here a while watching in the side lines

Post  eurojett05 3/14/2010, 1:16 pm

Welcome To SBO

Enjoy the SBO site Alan. great friendly people here. cheers
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 3/14/2010, 1:19 pm

welcome bro
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Beachboy 3/14/2010, 1:58 pm

Welcome To SBO been here a while watching in the side lines 742713 Welcome to SBO Welcome To SBO been here a while watching in the side lines 742713
Beachboy
Beachboy

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/14/2010, 9:42 pm

thanx guys glad to be here.

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 3/14/2010, 9:59 pm

Welcome To SBO enjoy your stay. You'll learn alot form this great group of people.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/14/2010, 10:12 pm

Alan
I have hoped you'd join I dont think we've ever done any business but I know that you are well known as a very fair seller and trader and I know you have an army of stuff. Look forward to any future clearance sales.

Welcome To SBO
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/14/2010, 11:23 pm

kev i dont know what you mean. Embarassed

yea i will dig around some more when i get back, most of that gear was picked up in trades or when i was buying peices for my own collection i had to take everything .

anything you ever need if i can help i would be happy too.

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/15/2010, 9:45 am

gaelicwarrior wrote:been watching here in the sidelines and now want to get involved sick i=of the games and childishness on that other site.

irish alan
Glad to have you aboard Welcome To SBO Welcome To SBO Great group here at SBO!!!!

Bluesfish :..............
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  holymackeral 3/15/2010, 10:23 am

welcome...... i switched for a lot of the same reasons and others from the other site... found a much better home here... hope you enjoy it as much as i have...

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/15/2010, 6:19 pm

good bunch of guy's over there for the most part but the cry babies and the pointless coments from guys who dont even fish or own the products they critisize or promote is a joke and there fearless leader TimS is main reason i left.

glad to be here and happy to contribute in whatever small way i can and look foward to talking,fishing and having a laugh with you all.

alan

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  fishnh 3/19/2010, 7:43 am

Hi Alan, glad you made your way over here. Life is a lot more simpiler here. a great group of guys
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/19/2010, 9:46 am

glad to be here dave, with all that snow i bet your ready to buy a ton of custom wood?
lol

gaelicwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down