Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see on S.B.O

+21
FNC1stMate
technologist
Oldsalts
Bluesfish
surffishingbum
slamming snizz69
stilltryn
gaelicwarrior
Fishtale
joesfishingproblemsdad
Fish Stick Lures
Bobes
highhook
Kevnmary
Rick..stillcasting
holymackeral
Smoke
rocstar21
stevel
skippy
smitty
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What would you like to see on S.B.O - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see on S.B.O

Post  slamming snizz69 3/16/2010, 5:32 pm

How about How to viedo's Like loading SS neddles bombers and redfins, how to work a pencil popper and stuff like that. If you guys wanted to do something like that I'm willing to put the time in and make the viedos
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on S.B.O - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see on S.B.O

Post  surffishingbum 3/16/2010, 10:35 pm

What about a forum that teaches guys how, when, where, what colors and in what situation you would use specific Lures. How to retrieve specific lures. I know I could use these tips.
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/16/2010, 10:54 pm

surffishingbum wrote:What about a forum that teaches guys how, when, where, what colors and in what situation you would use specific Lures. How to retrieve specific lures. I know I could use these tips.

Sounds like a good idea ....what would we call this forum???? Lure Bait & Gear Tips
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 3/16/2010, 10:55 pm

We Now have a link to surf cams and reports around the world located on the top of the site in the site tool bar by the search link.... Surf Cam
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 3/17/2010, 6:21 am

slamming snizz69 wrote:How about How to viedo's Like loading SS neddles bombers and redfins, how to work a pencil popper and stuff like that. If you guys wanted to do something like that I'm willing to put the time in and make the viedos
Yea Smitty...A how to on fishing all the diff types of plugs w/ video would be a plus,maybe even some casting videos would be cool!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  slamming snizz69 3/17/2010, 10:52 am

like i said if smitty wants to do it ill make the viedos
slamming snizz69
slamming snizz69

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 3/17/2010, 6:52 pm

Hey Smitty

What i would like to see is my SBO page fit my screen without having to scroll back and forth to see the whole page ....???? I have a 27 inch screen set at 100 % .???

Any other site that i go to is perfect BassBarn , Sol , Striper 24-7.all of the rest also any help would be highly appreciated..!!!

Thanks

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  technologist 3/17/2010, 10:30 pm

smitty,

Is there any way we could see a list of members so if we wanted to contact them in PM's we don't have to look all over? Maybe it's already here and I'm just dumb?
technologist
technologist

Number of posts : 475

Back to top Go down

Post  surffishingbum 3/19/2010, 8:49 am

smitty wrote:
surffishingbum wrote:What about a forum that teaches guys how, when, where, what colors and in what situation you would use specific Lures. How to retrieve specific lures. I know I could use these tips.

Sounds like a good idea ....what would we call this forum???? Lure Bait & Gear Tips

I think anything that can teach me to be a better fishermen, would be great. That is the reason I come on the site. To have a specific forume dedicated to it would be even better. One place to search and learn. Very Happy
surffishingbum
surffishingbum

Number of posts : 128

https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 3/19/2010, 11:42 am

surffishingbum wrote:
smitty wrote:

I think anything that can teach me to be a better fishermen, would be great. That is the reason I come on the site. To have a specific forume dedicated to it would be even better. One place to search and learn. Very Happy

Try and fish with JFP, He'll make you a better fisherman. Other than that it's really just experience, nothing anyone can tell you will make you a better fisherman, but getting out and fishing will.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  FNC1stMate 3/22/2010, 8:52 pm

Joe make ya a better fisher, good one man

FNC1stMate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  smokejr 3/25/2010, 6:26 pm

Hey Smitty.While in the chat room,the few times i was in there i seen some stuff that a kid should'nt see.i spoke to my dad about it he told me not to go in there when certain members are in there.there was a time when my dad was in there and my mom even seen the pictures,while my dad was on the laptop.Thats why i'm only allowed in the chat room is when my dad is in there with me.thanks joejr
smokejr
smokejr
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelicwarrior 3/25/2010, 9:03 pm

have we enough builders collectors here to do our own fishing flea market or even just a swap meet between members,
weather is getting nice,just gathering outside in parking lot where a bbq could be fired up?
i know on li montauk state park lower lot a few times i have met a bunch of guys and i am sure in jersey there are spots that are open now.
i am a plug hoe what can i say,but i know i am not alone. What would you like to see on S.B.O - Page 2 218105

gaelicwarrior

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 3/29/2010, 2:33 pm

Smitty I would like to see a spell check feature and an edit feature on posts.
Not that I need either lol!
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on S.B.O - Page 2 Empty ...can't get there from here !!!..

Post  old man 3/29/2010, 6:28 pm

...how bout a 'home' button at the bottom of each thread ?

old man
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 3/29/2010, 7:35 pm

Pin up girls.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum