Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure

2 posters

Go down

Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure Empty Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure

Post  Smoke 2/25/2010, 5:41 pm

Just looking for a little info on this plug.i was just wounding if they are still being made or if there collectable's.Also if there worth anything?thanks Smoke
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure Empty Re: Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure

Post  fishnh 2/25/2010, 9:31 pm

Tony S was part owner of a company called "beachcomber" lures. after the split up, tony started "lex lures" & the other person started "driftwood lures". driftwood has had several owners over the years.
Thats all I found for you
fishnh
fishnh

Number of posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure Empty Re: Anyone heard of this plug before Beachcomber Lure

Post  Smoke 2/25/2010, 10:05 pm

fishnh wrote:Tony S was part owner of a company called "beachcomber" lures. after the split up, tony started "lex lures" & the other person started "driftwood lures". driftwood has had several owners over the years.
Thats all I found for you
Dave,thanks i found some,but the price was to high.thanks Smoke
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down