Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

+12
Tossin Plugs
Rick..stillcasting
moparornocar
jkrodnrigs
Rapidfflow0
Val@Oceanside
A.O.K.
striperslayer
STRIPERTED
rocstar21
Bluesfish
fishincrazy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 Empty Re: AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

Post  whitey 12/3/2009, 6:49 pm

i just got 1 today from striperted .... AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 Empty Re: AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

Post  fishincrazy 12/3/2009, 8:20 pm

Tossin Plugs wrote:they are sweet, I know Rick was very upset when he lost his 3 oz one. But he is ok now. LOL Been using then since last year gotta love them they work and catch all different types of fish, excellent product

Good deal Jim!!!!!I love em too!!!!

FC

whitey wrote:i just got 1 today from striperted .... AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 870783

WWWWWHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Good deal!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 12/4/2009, 9:16 pm

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 92223

you guys rock!
Rick still casting,I'm glad you're using some of my products for their intended purposes AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 560155
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 12/4/2009, 10:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
this is the "fish whisperer" twist of the t hex. been throwing them since they came out i think. although this fall season has been the "needle and teaser" theme more for me than metal i recently adjusted the tail hook to this version and have been scoring....a bass gave it a try this evening actually AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 92223
steve's a good guy and makes a nice metal! i just really have to get over to see how he does it at the shop. every time i get a piece on the lathe i just can't get it right affraid
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  RhinoScores 12/5/2009, 11:08 am

Rebel- love the work you did on the hook.

I love the T-hex. A few weeks ago, on a dark windy night in LBI, I lost my AOK stealth on its very first cast - You could have heard the cursing followed by crying for miles. It got snagged on something about 15 feet from my feet on the beach. I worked for about 15 minutes trying to get it to come free (with 65lb braid and 30 leader). Finally had to break it off; hoping that it was the teaser that was snagged - no such luck.
RhinoScores
RhinoScores

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  tom1276 12/5/2009, 2:06 pm

Ever since I seen this thread I went out and bought a few. Got a few bass on them last weekend & this weekend 12/5 @ IBSP. They will be in my bags from now on. I would like to see how they are made. Looks like something I'd be interested in making in the near future for myself only.
tom1276
tom1276

Number of posts : 572

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 12/5/2009, 7:04 pm

RhinoScores wrote:Rebel- love the work you did on the hook.

I love the T-hex. A few weeks ago, on a dark windy night in LBI, I lost my AOK stealth on its very first cast - You could have heard the cursing followed by crying for miles. It got snagged on something about 15 feet from my feet on the beach. I worked for about 15 minutes trying to get it to come free (with 65lb braid and 30 leader). Finally had to break it off; hoping that it was the teaser that was snagged - no such luck.

GREG My heartfelt saddness turns to sorrow when I hear of this tramatic loss!!!!!! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 177925 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 177925 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 177925

Has the victum of such tradgety been replaced??????? AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 56958 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 56958 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 56958

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 12/5/2009, 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I GOT MINE 2DAY! cheers AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 962367 cheers AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? - Page 2 962367 cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum