Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

+12
Tossin Plugs
Rick..stillcasting
moparornocar
jkrodnrigs
Rapidfflow0
Val@Oceanside
A.O.K.
striperslayer
STRIPERTED
rocstar21
Bluesfish
fishincrazy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? Empty AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

Post  fishincrazy 11/27/2009, 12:12 am

So the T-HEX metals I love em how bout you guy's????I got one buddy it's all he throws in the fall with a teaser.Day or night.He catches fish too!!!!Today I'll bet a minimum of 30 came into the beach on T-hex's just in the group I was with!!!!I think these metals are the finest I've ever used.This includes the point jude tins I have.I wanna Thank Steve for this BRILLIANT Fish catcher!!!!!! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? Empty Re: AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

Post  Bluesfish 11/27/2009, 10:00 am

Heard that FC!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cape Cod to Cape Hatters To Mexico they caught em up yime after time AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223

Bluesfish AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? Empty Re: AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW????

Post  fishincrazy 11/27/2009, 10:57 am

Jeff NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155

T-HEX ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/27/2009, 7:05 pm

NOT ME, BUT I WOULD BE WILLING TO GIVE IT A SHOT! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 962367
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 11/27/2009, 7:15 pm

WOW JIM those things catch everything I remember you showing me them @ GILGO but I dont remember where you said you got them????

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/27/2009, 7:23 pm

STRIPERTED wrote:WOW JIM those things catch everything I remember you showing me them @ GILGO but I dont remember where you said you got them????

Ted the maker of these fine fishing products is a member here!!Look up AOK Tackle.He might even have some shops in your area which handle his line!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 11/27/2009, 7:34 pm

They look great! I would definatleyuse them if I had a few (Hint, Hint)
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 11/27/2009, 7:58 pm

striperslayer wrote:They look great! I would definatleyuse them if I had a few (Hint, Hint)
WHAT A HO lol!

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  striperslayer 11/27/2009, 7:59 pm

STRIPERTED wrote:
striperslayer wrote:They look great! I would definatleyuse them if I had a few (Hint, Hint)
WHAT A HO lol!

Ill take that as a compliment Very Happy
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 11/27/2009, 8:00 pm

fishincrazy wrote:
STRIPERTED wrote:WOW JIM those things catch everything I remember you showing me them @ GILGO but I dont remember where you said you got them????

Ted the maker of these fine fishing products is a member here!!Look up AOK Tackle.He might even have some shops in your area which handle his line!!!

FC
YEP just looked AOK up they are @ my favorite shops on the CAPE where sand eels rule Ill have to pick some up when I head there in the spring AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 962367

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 11/28/2009, 9:51 am

FC............You rock pal! Thanks for the phone call,you guys nailed 'em good!
Thanks for the kind words and the support of A.O.K. Tackle.
I'll keep makin' em so you all can keep catchin' on them! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/28/2009, 10:04 am

A.O.K. wrote:FC............You rock pal! Thanks for the phone call,you guys nailed 'em good!
Thanks for the kind words and the support of A.O.K. Tackle.
I'll keep makin' em so you all can keep catchin' on them! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223

I gotta get over to Bristol to see the whole works Steve!!!Yea brother your metal is better then GOLD!!!!
Apparentlly (I wasn't there on Friday) The T-hex struck again!!!!!

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/28/2009, 9:05 pm

LBI Finally caught on! I have had them in the store since the spring and they moved ok.... BUT now that the SandEels are in the wash. I am selling the crap outta them!!!!!!!! I even have one on my rod for tomorrow with a top teaser. Very Happy

I have really no reason to use this, but I want to! homo

Steve - I will email you monday! We gotta talk.

Val Very Happy
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/29/2009, 12:13 am

Val@Oceanside wrote:LBI Finally caught on! I have had them in the store since the spring and they moved ok.... BUT now that the SandEels are in the wash. I am selling the crap outta them!!!!!!!! I even have one on my rod for tomorrow with a top teaser. Very Happy

Val Very Happy

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rapidfflow0 11/30/2009, 4:32 pm

Gotta agree they rock. I put a little reflective tape on 2 sides and the albies love them as well as the bass

Rapidfflow0
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/30/2009, 5:26 pm

Rapidfflow0 wrote:Gotta agree they rock. I put a little reflective tape on 2 sides and the albies love them as well as the bass

There you go thinkin outside the box!!!!!!!!!!!!! AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223

FC AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  A.O.K. 11/30/2009, 8:17 pm

Rapidfflow0 wrote:Gotta agree they rock. I put a little reflective tape on 2 sides and the albies love them as well as the bass

AH-HA!!
Good thinking.I do the same when I'm targeting albies.May be doing something next year along those lines.
A.O.K.
A.O.K.

Number of posts : 249

http://www.aoktackle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jkrodnrigs 11/30/2009, 9:35 pm

I use them all the time and have caught striped bass,bluefish,weakfish and a large mouth bass on the delaware and in Florida ladyfish. cheers
JK

jkrodnrigs
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/1/2009, 3:06 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:LBI Finally caught on! I have had them in the store since the spring and they moved ok.... BUT now that the SandEels are in the wash. I am selling the crap outta them!!!!!!!! I even have one on my rod for tomorrow with a top teaser. Very Happy

Val Very Happy
Hope that's one of my Teasers or your gonna get the homo button lol! lol! .

Bluesfish AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 12/1/2009, 3:09 pm

Val Very Happy
I hope that's one of my teasers or I'm gonna have to give you the homo button lol! lol! .

Bluesfish AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 870783
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  moparornocar 12/1/2009, 3:19 pm

I really like the new stealth (i think there called that) ones with the black trailer. well dunno if they are new but the shop i frequent just got em in so new to me lol.

moparornocar

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 12/1/2009, 3:47 pm

I couldnt wait till spring to get some, I ordered from SE in RI on sat and they showed up today
SWEET AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 962367 its going to be a long winter

STRIPERTED

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 12/3/2009, 1:35 am

T-Hex/AOK Tackle.. I really have a fishing affection for this shiny slender or fat elongated metal with a single dressed hook (or their other metal profiles thingys they offer) these are often my early crack of light go to metal right now..They just catch alot of fish for me..a few other pieces of metal are more aerodynamic and cast farther(though not much) which is nice when you are thinking get a metal/teaser way out there to get a fishy.The T-Hex is slender and catches alot of fish for me and does toss a damn nice lenght of saltwater b4 it topples end over end and then catches fishy if you remember to set hook ( I'm sometimes so stunned I forget a basic) And like every other hook sometime you'll need another.
Thankyou Fishwhisperer for your gifts of talent

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 12/3/2009, 10:09 am

Rick..stillcasting wrote:T-Hex/AOK Tackle.. I really have a fishing affection for this shiny slender or fat elongated metal with a single dressed hook (or their other metal profiles thingys they offer) these are often my early crack of light go to metal right now..They just catch alot of fish for me..a few other pieces of metal are more aerodynamic and cast farther(though not much) which is nice when you are thinking get a metal/teaser way out there to get a fishy.The T-Hex is slender and catches alot of fish for me and does toss a damn nice lenght of saltwater b4 it topples end over end and then catches fishy if you remember to set hook ( I'm sometimes so stunned I forget a basic) And like every other hook sometime you'll need another.
Thankyou Fishwhisperer for your gifts of talent

Waxing poetic again there huh Rick AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 92223 LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155 AOK WHO USES THESE BESIDES ME AND EVERYBODY I KNOW???? 560155

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tossin Plugs 12/3/2009, 2:53 pm

they are sweet, I know Rick was very upset when he lost his 3 oz one. But he is ok now. LOL Been using then since last year gotta love them they work and catch all different types of fish, excellent product
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum