Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!!

4 posters

Go down

BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!! Empty BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!!

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/19/2009, 12:31 pm

Hey all!

We are now making custom Rods here at Oceanside! I am so excited about this and I'm starting to learn about Rod Building too, it's so cool! Without posting his name...... some of you did meet him tho. He is by far one of New Jersey's BEST rod builders. We are taking orders now....Call or stop in to go over your options. Remember Christmas is coming, What better could you ask for than a custom stick!
Val
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!! Empty Re: BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!!

Post  Grumpyjr 1/2/2010, 10:16 pm

I will have to come down and take a look Val :) Hope all is well.

Grumpyjr

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!! Empty Re: BIG NEWS!!!! FROM OCEANSIDE YA'LL!!!!

Post  asbury guy 1/6/2010, 7:26 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:Hey all!

We are now making custom Rods here at Oceanside! I am so excited about this and I'm starting to learn about Rod Building too, it's so cool! Without posting his name...... some of you did meet him tho. He is by far one of New Jersey's BEST rod builders. We are taking orders now....Call or stop in to go over your options. Remember Christmas is coming, What better could you ask for than a custom stick!
Val
I'm not working for you, am I. Good luck, I will stop by and check out the work. Lets see some of the wraps he can do. PICS PLZ
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 1/14/2010, 5:44 pm

asbury guy wrote:
Val@Oceanside wrote:Hey all!

Val
I'm not working for you, am I. Good luck, I will stop by and check out the work. Lets see some of the wraps he can do. PICS PLZ

Pretty good....Pretty good. you don't get the homo button.
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 1/14/2010, 5:45 pm

AND my guy is now fishing on the Francis Anne! so we can see him on TV not in my shop!

:(
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 1/14/2010, 6:17 pm

very nice
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down