Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs!

+17
Val@Oceanside
echopeus
Lbifisherman429
FJR
MissRiss
Bluesfish
fishincrazy
mikeybonz
black talon
stevel
whitey
AKScuba
fish factor
smitty
rocstar21
Smoke
SurfChick
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 Empty Re: SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs!

Post  highhook 11/9/2009, 9:24 pm

Lbifisherman.....you had to see his fish, look for it here....it's the one that looks like a big ray, shark and striper all in one. :)

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 Empty Re: SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs!

Post  fishincrazy 11/9/2009, 9:27 pm

highhook wrote:Lbifisherman.....you had to see his fish, look for it here....it's the one that looks like a big ray, shark and striper all in one. :)

Thats it!!!! homo

SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958

FC

When we goin again????PM sent

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rlyman1 11/9/2009, 9:59 pm

nice meeting everyone wish i had gotten back earlier to have a beer with everyone all great people smitty and highhook thanks for the plugs both will be thrown
Rlyman1
Rlyman1

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/10/2009, 6:45 am

highhook wrote:Wow, what a day.....thanks to Val, smitty and Andrea. Had a blast with the crew HoneyHD,FC,bluefish and their sons Jimmy 13 and Cj 8. I have to say that I was very impressed by these two youngsters.....both could throw plugs,bait their hook and do their thing without reservations. Jim and Jeff...great job with them,you should be proud....I also see two new SBO members also.....thanks for bringing them. Was really nice to meet everyone after and finally see who I'm chattin too, you all were great. Bluefish,stevel and rlyman.....hope you all like the pencils and goodluck. thanks again all...Peace

Yea CJ had a blast hanging and fishing with the crew. Some how that sweet pencil you gave me wound up in CJ's plug bag by the time we got home confused Another Ho is born!!! lol! We're both looking forward to the next trip. SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 870783

Bluesfish SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/10/2009, 8:19 am

GOT TO START THEM YOUNG BLUEFISH lol! lol!
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/10/2009, 9:11 am

stevel wrote:GOT TO START THEM YOUNG BLUEFISH lol! lol!
I guess I'll have to get him signed up so he can get lessons from the master himself :read: :??????: lol! .

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/10/2009, 3:01 pm

Sorry I missed this one boys. I took my brothers and my son out for a day on the boat. 1st time my boat left the dock since fluke season ended. There was no shortage of boats out there it was a beautiful day. And there was no shortage of fish either, unfortunately most of them had yellow eyes. We jigged gator blues 12-17 lbs until we were too tired and left them to try and find some bass. Managed one bass drifting clam, 31 inches about 10 lbs. Also caught 2 nice sized fluke. Most of the blues came on Bluesfish teasers in front of Ava jigs. Throw in some doggies and a stray skate and that was our day. If it hadn't been so long since I was able to get out in the boat I would have definitely been on the beach with you guys.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/10/2009, 4:13 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Sorry I missed this one boys. I took my brothers and my son out for a day on the boat. 1st time my boat left the dock since fluke season ended. There was no shortage of boats out there it was a beautiful day. And there was no shortage of fish either, unfortunately most of them had yellow eyes. We jigged gator blues 12-17 lbs until we were too tired and left them to try and find some bass. Managed one bass drifting clam, 31 inches about 10 lbs. Also caught 2 nice sized fluke. Most of the blues came on Bluesfish teasers in front of Ava jigs. Throw in some doggies and a stray skate and that was our day. If it hadn't been so long since I was able to get out in the boat I would have definitely been on the beach with you guys.

kev wish u could have made it it was very nice to meet people from this site that I have never met before a bunch of great people and im sure ur no diff hope to meet u at another get together
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 11/10/2009, 5:11 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Sorry I missed this one boys. I took my brothers and my son out for a day on the boat. 1st time my boat left the dock since fluke season ended. There was no shortage of boats out there it was a beautiful day. And there was no shortage of fish either, unfortunately most of them had yellow eyes. We jigged gator blues 12-17 lbs until we were too tired and left them to try and find some bass. Managed one bass drifting clam, 31 inches about 10 lbs. Also caught 2 nice sized fluke. Most of the blues came on Bluesfish teasers in front of Ava jigs. Throw in some doggies and a stray skate and that was our day. If it hadn't been so long since I was able to get out in the boat I would have definitely been on the beach with you guys.

Way to catch em up SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 .

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 11/10/2009, 6:55 pm

Lbifisherman429 wrote:val, if u didn't notice i bought the last pack of breakaway clips on the display

HAHAHAHA....I WAS JUST LOOKING AT THAT. I JUST ORDERED MORE THO.
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 Empty More Pic's:

Post  fishincrazy 11/11/2009, 4:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The gang at Holegate Me,jajim,bluesfish,his son,highhook,and piney(think he's joinin)HoneyHoleDipper was behind the lens!! SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223

The boy's and my bass!!!! SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223

My Bass!! :.......:

FC SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 11/11/2009, 4:50 pm

NICE PICS SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 AT LEAST U HAD ACTION SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 177925 LOOKS LIKE U GUYS HAD FUN SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 11/11/2009, 4:53 pm

Jim,Nice pics bro,The gang looked like they had a great time.nice fish BTW.. SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/11/2009, 4:53 pm

stevel wrote:NICE PICS SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223 AT LEAST U HAD ACTION SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 177925 LOOKS LIKE U GUYS HAD FUN SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 92223

ALWAYS!!!!!!!And if it ain't fun I just look in a mirror and it always makes me laugh!!!!

FC SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 11/11/2009, 5:22 pm

Nice fish FC - What did you get him on?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 11/11/2009, 5:28 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Nice fish FC - What did you get him on?

Chunk!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  HONEYHOLEDIPPER 11/12/2009, 11:38 pm

(Waiting for the tide to go down so we can get to Holgate) FC ,jim, Blue fish,C.J,High Hook, Piney J.

HONEYHOLEDIPPER
HONEYHOLEDIPPER

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/13/2009, 7:57 am

now thats a Motley crew if I ever saw one lol! SBO Family Fishing Day w/ Pixs! - Page 2 56958 lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 11/14/2009, 1:28 am

lol, yes indeed Roc...now that I look at it. Try and make it up here next fling, a great time for sure. We love to have ya.

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 11/14/2009, 7:51 am

highhook wrote:lol, yes indeed Roc...now that I look at it. Try and make it up here next fling, a great time for sure. We love to have ya.

I PLAN ON IT, ITS IN THE WORKS!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

IT WOULD BE GREAT TO FINALLY MEET SOME OF THESE FACES ON HERE
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 11/14/2009, 9:30 am

fishincrazy wrote:

Chunk!!!

FC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2