Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! !

+12
Oldsalts
stevel
Lbifisherman429
smitty
Bluesfish
mikeybonz
AKScuba
dozer 277
fishincrazy
Val@Oceanside
echopeus
SurfChick
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! Empty SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! !

Post  SurfChick 10/19/2009, 10:12 am

Here's the final info:

What: SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI

Where: Oceanside Bait & Tackle in LBI

When: Nov 8th at 9a.m, but u can come earlier for some fishing!

Hope to see you all there!

Oceanside Bait & Tackle
8201 Long Beach Blvd.
Brighton Beach, Long Beach Island, NJ

~Andrea~

Last edited by SurfChick on 10/29/2009, 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! Empty Re: SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! !

Post  echopeus 10/19/2009, 5:07 pm

we can meet at val's... or the lighthouse cuz their picnic tables n stuff there

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! Empty Re: SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! !

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/20/2009, 8:13 am

echopeus wrote:we can meet at val's... or the lighthouse cuz their picnic tables n stuff there

Meet here, Pinky's is closed you all can use those picnic tables. Please everyone check out the new plugs. After everyone is done fising come back for a beer! I do dogs and Hambergers on the grill!
Val Very Happy
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/20/2009, 8:32 am

So what time will this thing end?????I don't think jajim and I can be there. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/20/2009, 10:09 am

fishincrazy wrote:So what time will this thing end?????I don't think jajim and I can be there. affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FC

Whenever the last person leaves...
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/20/2009, 10:19 am

I'll make the it a whole day event... get there as i did last time at 3am Very Happy... i'll wake val up... Very Happy... and i'll leave prolly 8 or 9 pm Very Happy

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 10/20/2009, 10:32 am

i dont fish LBI so i have no idea where to go. if someone is gonna fish early in the am i would like to possibly hook up with them.(get it hook up LOL) this looks like a good opportunity to meet some guys and gals. hopefully will have some more plugs done.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/20/2009, 11:06 am

dozer 277 wrote:i dont fish LBI so i have no idea where to go. if someone is gonna fish early in the am i would like to possibly hook up with them.(get it hook up LOL) this looks like a good opportunity to meet some guys and gals. hopefully will have some more plugs done.

Get in touch with me, if I dont have to work that day Ill meet up with ya!!

As of now Im planning on bein there!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 10/20/2009, 3:29 pm

AK cool i'm all over that. I'm gonna bring my portable GPS so i can steal your spots. Just kidding. it'll be cool to finally meet.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/20/2009, 4:26 pm

dozer 277 wrote:AK cool i'm all over that. I'm gonna bring my portable GPS so i can steal your spots. Just kidding. it'll be cool to finally meet.

Wont be stealin much since I never catch fish anyways just like smitty lol! let me know if you want to soak some bait or throw plugs, im game for either one.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 10/21/2009, 12:48 pm

i always bring enough crap to do anything so. so i guess your like me i wanted to start a website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i have to bring my daughter if i want to even see fish when i go. i was thinking pluggin so we could cover more ground but we'll see. just anxious to meet some new guys. and have some fun.

dozer 277

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/22/2009, 9:47 am

where and when is every1 meeting i plan to fish alot then hang out after?? any ideas what the plan is for most?
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/22/2009, 10:22 am

mikeybonz wrote:where and when is every1 meeting i plan to fish alot then hang out after?? any ideas what the plan is for most?

It will be at Val's Bait & Tackle on Nov 8th. You can make a day out of it if u want, go fishing and then hangout at the shop. It starts at 9, but u can come earlier to do some early fishing Very Happy
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/22/2009, 3:30 pm

Sounds Great affraid affraid .

Bluesfish SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! 962367 SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! 962367
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 10/22/2009, 5:40 pm

HAVENT A CLUE ON ANY AREAS TO FISH IN LBI? ANY TAKERS ON LETTING ME AND STEVEL FISH WITH SOME PEOPLE? I'LL PLUG/BAIT WATEVER IT TAKES! Mb
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/22/2009, 6:39 pm

I will be fishing the am tide so you guys are more than welcome to fish with me.....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/22/2009, 6:49 pm

little Smitty and miss Smitty said thay will come ...........

lets see if thay hold their word.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/22/2009, 7:09 pm

smitty wrote:little Smitty and miss Smitty said thay will come ...........

lets see if thay hold their word.... Very Happy

Awsome! cheers
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfChick 10/22/2009, 7:32 pm

Oceanside Bait & Tackle
8201 Long Beach Blvd.
Brighton Beach, Long Beach Island, NJ 08008

I don't know the zip if u plug it in the GPS it should tell ya.

Last edited by SurfChick on 10/23/2009, 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
SurfChick
SurfChick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 10/22/2009, 9:59 pm

all of LBI is 08008

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/22/2009, 11:19 pm

Ok, Im takin off work for this... Will be heading down the night before probably and plugging the morning tide. FAR AWAY FROM SMITTY. lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/25/2009, 12:39 am

bump.... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/25/2009, 9:10 am

smitty wrote:I will be fishing the am tide so you guys are more than welcome to fish with me.....

SMITTY WE WOULD LUV TO FISH THE AM WITH U AS IT GETS CLOSER ILL PM U MY NUMBER AND WELL TALK ABOUT IT ...THANKS
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Lbifisherman429 10/25/2009, 9:42 pm

hmmm.
may make it, may not

Lbifisherman429
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 391

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/25/2009, 9:44 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:
echopeus wrote:we can meet at val's... or the lighthouse cuz their picnic tables n stuff there

Meet here, Pinky's is closed you all can use those picnic tables. Please everyone check out the new plugs. After everyone is done fising come back for a beer! I do dogs and Hambergers on the grill!
Val Very Happy

Looking forward to this one ..... SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! 870783

Val any Tee Shirts 2xl....???? SBO Family Fishing Day at LBI ! ! ! 870783

Salts
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next