Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oceanography class

3 posters

Go down

Oceanography class Empty Oceanography class

Post  The kid 10/20/2009, 10:29 pm

Every year my oceanography techer(Mr. weis) takes us on a field trip to the beach and since the school does not supply fishing rods he has to buy them out of his own pocket and after going on the FIRST ONE of the year half the kids in my class laid the reels in the sand after he even told them not to so 3/4 of his equipment is shot and it is his personal stuff. He risked his equipment so our class could have a good time. I felt pretty bad for him since he brings all he has and it already is shot. Im just wondering if you guys could help a felllow fisherman out and maybe donate some stuff so he has some stuff to use since most of it is crap shot now. Very Happy

The kid

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Oceanography class Empty Re: Oceanography class

Post  smitty 10/20/2009, 11:35 pm

I think you would get a better response if he was to join and tell us a little about what it is he is doing and some background on the class and all that cool stuff..

Its a little hard to just send fishing equipment to someone that none of us have heard of befor....
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/21/2009, 9:47 am

:) yeah get him to join :)... i'd love to hear about this...

also sounds like he needs some sand spikes so people can just put em in the spike... that or a student aid to help out

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down