Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS.......

+6
echopeus
Smoke
islander
rocstar21
stevel
smitty
10 posters

Go down

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... Empty Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS.......

Post  smitty 10/13/2009, 8:52 am

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS.............

Random number (2,40) : 10
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... Empty Re: Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS.......

Post  smitty 10/13/2009, 9:00 am

Islander

congrats bro.....

pm me your info
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... Empty Re: Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS.......

Post  stevel 10/13/2009, 9:09 am

CONGRATS ISLANDER Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223 I WASNT EVEN CLOSE AGAIN Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 177925
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/13/2009, 1:53 pm

WAY TO GO Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223

THOSE PLUGS LOOK TO CATCH SOME FISH FO R SURE Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 962367

Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 870783 FISH THE HELL OUT OF EM BROTHER!!!

:.......:
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 1:57 pm

Thanks for the congrats and they will be Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 870783 heavily... and Whitey thanks for the mesage :.......:
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/13/2009, 4:24 pm

Congrats cheers cheers to SBO Very Happy
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/13/2009, 4:50 pm

grats islander Very Happy fish the hell out it :)

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 5:35 pm

I cant wait to get them their goin into the honey hole I been on lately and see what "POPS" up on them....
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/13/2009, 6:49 pm

HONEY HOLE hummm ..

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/13/2009, 7:48 pm

whitey wrote:HONEY HOLE hummm ..

SHHH dont say that to loud and unlike some person Im not gonna spot burn and make it hot either so.....
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  RocksandReds 10/14/2009, 12:44 am

Congrats!!! Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 560155 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 560155 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 560155
RocksandReds
RocksandReds

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/27/2009, 8:01 pm

received the plugs today thanks again smitty and etch and alphabaits.... Which one signed his plug with the pie like symbol??? looks like a roman numeral cause ive seen that before on a plug...
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 10/27/2009, 8:09 pm

etch is from canada not sure on alpha ... but i think i would go with alpha islander ... remember i before e except after c and sometimes Y ... dont quote me on that its been awhile and i am not smarter then a 5th grader Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 870783

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/27/2009, 8:12 pm

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223 Plug Giveaway sponsored by Etch & Alphabaits WINNER IS....... 92223

Probablly Alphabaits!!!!!!You might have seen his work B4!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 10/27/2009, 8:14 pm

has to be alpha,. all my baits are signed, BBB"S , glad you like them, now go beat the hell out of them

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 10/28/2009, 11:19 am

lol I will be Etch no worries there. And the reason I was asking is a friend of mine and some here was given a wonder bread danny with same colors... And it HAMMERS fish...
islander
islander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down