Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............

5 posters

Go down

Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............ Empty Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............

Post  smitty 5/22/2011, 9:22 am

Winner is

SurfPlug

please pm me your mailing address so i can ship this out to you asap.
winner has one week to claim his or her prize if not claimed in that time it will be placed back in to the giveaway rotation....

Etch is one of the true great custom lure builders of our times and he has offered up yet anther one of his sick jointed pikes this lure is awesome to say the least...
I'm in
will get ya entered to win this bad boy.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............ Empty Re: Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............

Post  rocstar21 5/22/2011, 7:53 pm

congrats Bro cheers
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............ Empty Re: Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............

Post  SurfPlug 5/23/2011, 8:23 am

Thank you very much for hosting that awesome plug. I am very grateful for the chance and having the chance to win a sweet plug . Wishing everyone a great year in the surf or boat:)

Tyson

SurfPlug

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  handyman 5/23/2011, 8:47 am

congrats surfplug

handyman
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1353

Back to top Go down

Post  FiSHiN4STRiPeRS 6/1/2011, 6:41 pm

Giveaway Sponsored By ETCH'S CUSTOM LURES WINNER IS............ 560155 Congrats Tyson!
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS
FiSHiN4STRiPeRS

Number of posts : 157

http://www.mymonavie.com/KDF

Back to top Go down

Post  SurfPlug 6/1/2011, 8:18 pm

Thanks guys . . . definitely looking to fish it when it arrives.

Hope all is doing well with the stripe bass :)

SurfPlug

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down