Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at :

+14
Val@Oceanside
rocstar21
Bluesfish
Oldsalts
reeldevil
stevel
Smoke
smitty
REDBASS
fishincrazy
eurojett05
AKScuba
striperslayer
SurfChick
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Vote_lcap38%Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 10 ]
Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Vote_lcap62%Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Empty Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at :

Post  SurfChick 10/12/2009, 9:24 pm

Ok heres a choice on where the SBO Family Fishing Day be held at. This poll will run for one week and then when its over we will see what place has the most votes and go from there Very Happy
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Empty Re: Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at :

Post  striperslayer 10/12/2009, 9:40 pm

I say LBI, its closer to me and I might actually be able to make this one
striperslayer
striperslayer

Number of posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : Empty Re: Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at :

Post  AKScuba 10/12/2009, 10:11 pm

LBI. Easy to take the families/kids to the inlet too, very friendly to large amount of people.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 10/12/2009, 10:35 pm

Sunset Beach, Cali...........LOL
eurojett05
eurojett05

Number of posts : 2453

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/12/2009, 10:40 pm

eurojett05 wrote:Sunset Beach, Cali...........LOL

Got a place to stay I'm in!!! LOL

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 10/12/2009, 10:45 pm

I THINK OHIO IS A GREAT PLACE. IN THE MIDDLE OF A CORN FEILD.HOW ABOUT SMITTYS HOUSE.ITS BIG AND ROOMIE. JUST HAVE TOO ASK THE SKUNK TOO TAKE A VAC DAY. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 10/12/2009, 10:47 pm

im in for lbi but will travel any place to hang with other S.B.O members Very Happy

hows that for kissing ass confused

Last edited by smitty on 10/13/2009, 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 10/12/2009, 11:32 pm

smitty wrote:im in for lbi but will travel any place to hand with other S.B.O members Very Happy

hows that for kissing ass confused
We need pics of the kiss BUTT.... lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/13/2009, 7:58 am

doesnt matter to me as long as it gets done and get to meet SBO members and get on some fish...lol
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  reeldevil 10/13/2009, 9:57 am

I vote LBI. Val can hook us up.
reeldevil
reeldevil

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 10/13/2009, 6:42 pm

Bump for IBSP
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/13/2009, 6:51 pm

Ed's garage Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 622665

IBSP or LBI DON'T MATTER TO ME :.......: . Just looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluesfish 10/13/2009, 6:51 pm

Ed's garage Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 622665

IBSP or LBI DON'T MATTER TO ME :.......: . Just looking forward to meeting everyone!!!!

Bluesfish
Bluesfish
Bluesfish
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 10/13/2009, 6:53 pm

HEY FLORIDA IS NOT A CHOICE?????? confused COME ON DOWN!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/13/2009, 8:50 pm

YEAH WORD!!!!!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

LBI - VAL WILL HOOK YA'LL UP!!!!!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

Really, we could do a fish fry afterwards with a keg yo!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 870783 oh wait thats if you guys can catch fish!

hahahaha lol!
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  highhook 10/13/2009, 10:40 pm

I'm in for LBI....

highhook

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/13/2009, 10:41 pm

Val@Oceanside wrote:YEAH WORD!!!!!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

LBI - VAL WILL HOOK YA'LL UP!!!!!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

Really, we could do a fish fry afterwards with a keg yo!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 870783 oh wait thats if you guys can catch fish!

hahahaha lol!

If you have a keg I'll buy the fish LOL!!!!!!!

FC lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 10/14/2009, 12:31 am

Val@Oceanside wrote:YEAH WORD!!!!!!! Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

hahahaha lol!

If the croaks are still around I can go try n get some with the boat for a fish fry! Better hope we dont bunker the net up lol!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  black talon 10/14/2009, 1:43 am

the tip of the north jetty Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 870783

black talon

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 10/14/2009, 10:12 am

FISH FRY AND A KEG.............Wow..that sounds like fun.... Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 560155
eurojett05
eurojett05

Back to top Go down

Post  echopeus 10/14/2009, 10:44 am

sounds like fun... if val is throwin a kegger we better get a band together.. i'm down for some kongas and a wash board... Val you know of any good bands Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367 Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 962367

echopeus

Number of posts : 173

http://www.echoind.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 10/14/2009, 11:07 am

eurojett05 wrote:FISH FRY AND A KEG.............Wow..that sounds like fun.... Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 560155
U FLYIN IN JETT Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 92223 U CAN STAY WITH ME GOT ROOM FOR U :.......:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  eurojett05 10/14/2009, 11:13 am

stevel wrote:
eurojett05 wrote:FISH FRY AND A KEG.............Wow..that sounds like fun.... Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 560155
U FLYIN IN JETT Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 92223 U CAN STAY WITH ME GOT ROOM FOR U :.......:

Thanks for the offer Steve....Will definitely keep that in mind. Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 92223
eurojett05
eurojett05

Back to top Go down

Post  Val@Oceanside 10/15/2009, 11:11 am

Yea, those guys were great eco...
Val@Oceanside
Val@Oceanside
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 10/15/2009, 11:22 am

black talon wrote:the tip of the north jetty Where should the SBO Family Fishing Day Be Held at : 870783

I'm game Keith!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next