Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack Dog's!!!!!!

+12
Smoke
joesfishinproblem
tauruck
fish factor
REDBASS
Tossin Plugs
rebelmusicnp
wink_man
rocstar21
MissRiss
smitty
fishincrazy
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Attack Dog's!!!!!! Empty Attack Dog's!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 8/28/2009, 2:30 am

I was at a place in the back and somebody sicked their dog on me?????I was on public land this woman came outta her house and put her BOXER (MALE) !!!BIG LIKE 90 lbs on a run line.I started to move away from the area and bang that Bastard was at my feet GROWLIN AND NASHIN HIS TEETH!!!!!!I was at least 90' from the house bein Quiet and respectful!!!1I was this close (inches)Man Glad jajim wasn't there or you folks would only hear from FC Tuyesday Afternoon when computer privaledge time was goin on!!!!Man never had somebody SIC a Dog on me for fishin!!!!

:affraid: :affraid: FC :affraid: :affraid:

Last edited by fishincrazy on 8/28/2009, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Attack Dog's!!!!!! Empty Re: Attack Dog's!!!!!!

Post  smitty 8/28/2009, 6:43 am

how did you know it was a male????? you checking out its junk???????
most people when a dog is running at them look in to its two eyes not the one eyed......
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 8/28/2009, 9:02 am

were you on her property?
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  rocstar21 8/28/2009, 9:06 am

lol! your killing me right now! I got a few private lakes I fish and I dont understand what the big deal is to these people...... i know this private lake where this rich old man lives and he has the only house on the property, the lake is full of large mouth.... big large mouth! he does'nt even fish it! he is frigging loaded....... he has signs up that trespasers will be shot on site! he's old school I guess! too scared to sneak in that one! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
rocstar21
rocstar21

Number of posts : 2971

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/28/2009, 10:12 am

MissRiss wrote:were you on her property?

Public property,I wasn't on their property.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/28/2009, 10:13 am

smitty wrote:how did you know it was a male????? you checking out its junk???????
most people when a dog is running at them look in to its two eyes not the one eyed......

I didn't see his junk but "I assumed from his size he was a he!!!Seen lots of boxers and this was a large version!!!!I guess it could've been a female but I doubt it!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 8/28/2009, 12:32 pm

fishincrazy wrote:I was at a place in the back and somebody sicked their dog on me?????I was on public land this woman came outta her house and put her BOXER (MALE) !!!BIG LIKE 90 lbs on a run line.I started to move away from the area and bang that Bastard was at my feet GROWLIN AND NASHIN HIS TEETH!!!!!!I was at least 90' from the house bein Quiet and respectful!!!1I was this close (inches)Man Glad jajim wasn't there or you folks would only hear from FC Tuyesday Afternoon when computer privaledge time was goin on!!!!Man never had somebody SIC a Dog on me for fishin!!!!

If you had not trespassed, and were on public property, legally engaged in angling, I would give Clint Dravis a call and ask him how the anti hunting/fishing harrassment laws that are on the books would pertain to this particular situation, and if applicable, get Clint and the local police involved accordingly and sign a complaint against the woman.

If you don't follow this up and at least have the local police speak with her, you're simply telling her it's ok to do what she did, someone will get hurt further down the road, and ultimately, a 'vicious' dog will be blamed, when it's that woman who is the 'enabler', and the real problem. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior, and if any of the anti harrassment laws were broken by her actions, I'd sign a complaint against her.
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/28/2009, 1:13 pm

wink_man wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:I was at a place in the back and somebody sicked their dog on me?????I was on public land this woman came outta her house and put her BOXER (MALE) !!!BIG LIKE 90 lbs on a run line.I started to move away from the area and bang that Bastard was at my feet GROWLIN AND NASHIN HIS TEETH!!!!!!I was at least 90' from the house bein Quiet and respectful!!!1I was this close (inches)Man Glad jajim wasn't there or you folks would only hear from FC Tuyesday Afternoon when computer privaledge time was goin on!!!!Man never had somebody SIC a Dog on me for fishin!!!!

If you had not trespassed, and were on public property, legally engaged in angling, I would give Clint Dravis a call and ask him how the anti hunting/fishing harrassment laws that are on the books would pertain to this particular situation, and if applicable, get Clint and the local police involved accordingly and sign a complaint against the woman.

If you don't follow this up and at least have the local police speak with her, you're simply telling her it's ok to do what she did, someone will get hurt further down the road, and ultimately, a 'vicious' dog will be blamed, when it's that woman who is the 'enabler', and the real problem. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior, and if any of the anti harrassment laws were broken by her actions, I'd sign a complaint against her.

I'll call him today Thanks WinK!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  wink_man 8/28/2009, 1:40 pm

fishincrazy wrote:[

FC

Let us know the end result, I'd be very interested for future reference.
wink_man
wink_man

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 8/28/2009, 2:40 pm

wink_man wrote:
fishincrazy wrote:[

FC

Let us know the end result, I'd be very interested for future reference.

especially because that dog could be biting you (or me) due it's location!
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Tossin Plugs 8/30/2009, 6:38 pm

Jim, that's not good you causing all this trouble around here. Fishing by her house, without stopping in for some pie. You really upset her. And the dog wants to know if you would sprinkle some seasoning on your leg next time. LOL. Be careful, must be that crazy lady up to new tricks
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/30/2009, 8:03 pm

Tossin Plugs wrote:Jim, that's not good you causing all this trouble around here. Fishing by her house, without stopping in for some pie. You really upset her. And the dog wants to know if you would sprinkle some seasoning on your leg next time. LOL. Be careful, must be that crazy lady up to new tricks

Yea the more I think about it the more upset it makes me.Imagine someone with a child,or a older person who couldn't move outta the way.I'm waittin on the fish commis to find out what to do.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 8/30/2009, 11:27 pm

FISH THAT SPOT AGAIN AND CARRY A BIG STICK. SEE IF THE DOG WANTS TOO PLAY FETCH.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/31/2009, 12:02 am

REDBASS wrote:FISH THAT SPOT AGAIN AND CARRY A BIG STICK. SEE IF THE DOG WANTS TOO PLAY FETCH.

Red I was thinjin Pepper Spray!!!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/5/2009, 10:11 am

go back with a bang stick that will fix there a.. lol
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  tauruck 9/8/2009, 6:00 am

I'd go back with a bigger dog lol! Seriously, if that dog got hold of a kid it's over. Nip this thing in the bud, you could be saving someone's life.
tauruck
tauruck

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/8/2009, 8:02 am

tauruck wrote:I'd go back with a bigger dog lol! Seriously, if that dog got hold of a kid it's over. Nip this thing in the bud, you could be saving someone's life.

My thoughts also I've been playin phone tag with the local fish commission officer and hope to speak with him today.

FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  MissRiss 9/9/2009, 2:32 pm

FC- if you head out to that spot again, bring a brand new container of peanut butter with you. next time that dog comes after you, just hold it low towards his face. i saw that in a movie, these guys were being chased by dobermins and he had peanut butter and distracted the dogs. problem solved 8) lol!
MissRiss
MissRiss

Number of posts : 492

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/9/2009, 3:03 pm

Are you really still crying abut that little poodle??????????? Attack Dog's!!!!!! 177925

and MissRiss no way he is going to give up any of that peanut butter Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 9/9/2009, 3:26 pm

the funny thing is while all this was going i was hooking fish and laughing at jim at the same time from a safe distance....lol Attack Dog's!!!!!! 870783
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 9/9/2009, 3:40 pm

Jim,next time stop at mcdonalds grab a 99cent hamburger before going to that spot,now when the dog approaches you toss the burger to the dog,good to go... lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 9/9/2009, 3:48 pm

truth be told J.F.P took a picture of this dog when it was all going down and this is the killer dog.....

Attack Dog's!!!!!! Sad-puppy-1
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 9/9/2009, 4:22 pm

smitty wrote:truth be told J.F.P took a picture of this dog when it was all going down and this is the killer dog.....

Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 9/9/2009, 5:17 pm

now thats funny LMAO Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958 Attack Dog's!!!!!! 56958
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 9/9/2009, 8:21 pm

smitty wrote:truth be told J.F.P took a picture of this dog when it was all going down and this is the killer dog.....

Now thats Funny right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

:??????: FC

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next