Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog owners and dogs on the beach

+3
Fish Stick Lures
smitty
woodwker99
7 posters

Go down

Dog owners and dogs on the beach Empty Dog owners and dogs on the beach

Post  woodwker99 11/27/2010, 12:23 pm

When did it become OK to disobey the "NO DOGS" signs on beaches? and even when the beach allows dogs, and provides poop pick up bags, why is it that no one uses them? Smiths Point beach in particular has become one large doggy litter box. and yes some times they even bury the land mines. I for one think Dog owners need to be fined for non compliance. And should be ticketed upon coming off the beach without a filled poop bag.
And yes I do own 2 dogs, But NO I don't take them on the beach. I fish from the beach and during the summer dogs are not allowed on the beach.
So what's the consensus? Am I alone and just NUTS?
woodwker99
woodwker99

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Dog owners and dogs on the beach Empty Re: Dog owners and dogs on the beach

Post  smitty 11/27/2010, 12:30 pm

Your not alone.....
This winter alone i have had 4 encounters with dogs just running loose on the beach and the owners feel its ok?????
Just Thursday morning i was battling with a lab trying to take my bunker Yup i win i still have a little muscle in me lol...
Its nice to see the dogs running and having a great time but at the same time i would also like to see the owners be a little more responable...
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Stick Lures 11/28/2010, 9:51 pm

Your not alone, but you do sound nuts. I agree dogs should not be off there leash on the beach and people should pick up after them.

Fish Stick Lures

Number of posts : 314

Back to top Go down

Post  woodwker99 11/28/2010, 10:58 pm

Fish Stick Lures wrote:Your not alone, but you do sound nuts. I agree dogs should not be off there leash on the beach and people should pick up after them.

30 days have September, April, June, and Nowonder, All the rest have peanut butter except for my darling Grand mother.... She has a tricycle... not anymore... I stole it... I liked the bell! - Preamble for "Their coming to take me away!"
woodwker99
woodwker99

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 11/28/2010, 11:01 pm

Do like i did put a Train Horn on your buggie i had a boxer running after my truck Hit the fucking Horn and the dog $hit himself and run the other way real fast....lol
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 11/30/2010, 1:47 pm

woodwrker yup your a little nuts but if my dogs come with me they are always on a leash and we bring our own poop bags. nothing worse then getting halfway home and the truck starts to warm up and your looking at the wife and she is looking at you and you both are thinking oh thats nasty, what did she eat? then realize its on your shoe.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  knockiton 12/16/2010, 1:04 am

I take my dog fishing with me in the fall and spring. Never had any issue as she is well behaved. I don't keep her on a leash (although I carry one if needed) and I always pick up after her.

I see no problems with dogs on the beach as long they are picked up after and not attacking people.

knockiton

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  yaklax 12/16/2010, 4:30 pm

I take my lab on the beach. She stays on the leash if people are around, she will run up to you and demand to be rubbed.. But if folk are around shes not loose, not everyone likes dogs.. And i have poop bags always with me.. Its not the dogs fault , its the dip s$#@ owners..
yaklax
yaklax

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down