Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fishing clubs

3 posters

Go down

fishing clubs Empty fishing clubs

Post  Tossin Plugs 8/20/2009, 7:28 pm

ok I would like to hear the pro's and con's of the striper bass clubs in the jersey shore area. Am wondering if one is better than the other and which one is more for fishing and not politics.. thanks
Tossin Plugs
Tossin Plugs

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

fishing clubs Empty Re: fishing clubs

Post  smitty 8/20/2009, 7:49 pm

Well i know i have only been a member for a short time and have only been able to make it to a few meetings.
I really like the club thing the few times i made it to the meeting i did pick up some new tips on different kinds of fishing.

I do think each club does have its own nitch in the fishing world so it would be hard to say on is better than the other..

Just my 2 cents Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 8/21/2009, 3:58 pm

Mine is the best!!!!!! The pro's can be you can learn a lot from the members with hands on stuff. Like sbo, good guys etc... the cons are, people are people and ya aint gonna love or be loved by everyone. But considering, I enjoy my club etc....Meet second Thursday of the month in Bradley Beach, if you think you want to take a look, drop me a line for some more info, or go to the fishing clubs forum with skippy and click on the Bradley Beach Surf Casters.....
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down