Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

8/8/09 Report...

2 posters

Go down

8/8/09 Report... Empty 8/8/09 Report...

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 1:41 pm

I hit my favorite flat this morning, tides was coming in and with a south/southwest wind in my face casting distance was shorter than usually. The water clarity was not its usual gin clear today either, looked more like weak ice-t. I caught & released 2 small Spotted Seatrout, they were just shy of a foot. Both were caught on the Baby Striper plug(the second one) 8/8/09 Report... 962367 I was excited cheers The more I look at this plug the more it looks like a Striped Mullet. It must have been hottie day too, there were beautiful women everywhere and 4 gentlemen including myself, ratio was near 45-4 8/8/09 Report... 962367 I need more days like this :.......:

Last edited by Minivin5 on 8/8/2009, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

8/8/09 Report... Empty Re: 8/8/09 Report...

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 2:51 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:I hit my favorite flat this morning, tides was coming in and with a south/southwest wind in my face casting distance was shorter than usually. The water clarity was not its usual gin clear today either, looked more like weak ice-t. I caught & released 2 small Spotted Seatrout, they were just shy of a foot. Both were caught on the Baby Striper plug(the second one) 8/8/09 Report... 962367 I was excited cheers The more I look at this plug the more it looks like a Striped Mullet. It must have been hottie day too, there were beautiful women everywhere and 4 gentlemen including myself, ratio was near 45-4 8/8/09 Report... 962367 I need more days like this :.......:

Wow liked it so much just had to repeat it!!!! Any Pic's not of the fish but of the hotties??? :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......: :.......:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 3:00 pm

I wish I had a water proof camera, if I did I would post up all the hotties and fish :shock: I need to make a trade for gear (reels & plugs) for a water proof camera :study:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/8/2009, 3:04 pm

Minivin5 wrote:I wish I had a water proof camera, if I did I would post up all the hotties and fish :shock: I need to make a trade for gear (reels & plugs) for a water proof camera :study:

It's not great but my phone is waterproof so I got a camera with me always!!!!!Good deal anyway wish I was fishin thinkin tonight???Maybe???

FC :??????:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down