Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6/25 Report....

Go down

6/25 Report.... Empty 6/25 Report....

Post  Minivin5 6/25/2009, 6:57 pm

I went to my spot this morning to throw my new Husky FoTins, I got in about 20 cast. I t was brutal winds 20-35 mph with incoming tide, this spot usually look placid as a lake, not today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better cause these lures will slay fish.

6/25 Report.... P0625012
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

6/25 Report.... Empty Re: 6/25 Report....

Post  Guest 6/26/2009, 6:51 am

Water Temp 89, trout moved out to 12-14 ft, red's sluggish,catching quite a few spanish, havent heard of many king, Hot for Here, heat index been running 103-106 ,late PM thunderbumpers.

Vinny how far south of Spring Hill are you ,can tow boat down for couple days ???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/26/2009, 10:06 am

alsears wrote:Water Temp 89, trout moved out to 12-14 ft, red's sluggish,catching quite a few spanish, havent heard of many king, Hot for Here, heat index been running 103-106 ,late PM thunderbumpers.

Vinny how far south of Spring Hill are you ,can tow boat down for couple days ???

Al I am in Fort Myers, public slip is 2 minutes from my house.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 6/26/2009, 10:12 am

what have you got hitting down there King/Spanish ,how deep water 5-6 mile out ,got any grouper red snapper/yellow tail
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/26/2009, 10:41 am

alsears wrote:what have you got hitting down there King/Spanish ,how deep water 5-6 mile out ,got any grouper red snapper/yellow tail

Water out at the 5mile marker is around 30', shallow here, fishing the passes and wrecks have been good. Snook, cobia,Tarpon, Sharks all are targets this days. Look up Mays reef, it has GPS marker right on the wreck to get an idea of true depth.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down