Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YANKS vs STINKSUX

3 posters

Go down

YANKS vs STINKSUX Empty YANKS vs STINKSUX

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 7:15 am

8/8/2009 Bos 1:10 PM PT2:10 PM MT3:10 PM CT4:10 PM ET9:10 PM GMT5:10 AM 北京时间 Sabathia (11-7) Buchholz (1-1)
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

YANKS vs STINKSUX Empty Re: YANKS vs STINKSUX

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 8:34 am

I think this is the FOX game today!!!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/8/2009, 9:40 am

4.5 games back, keep digging that hole Sawx fans!!! Fox today? That blows, I hate McCarver and Buck. Those two guys are nothing but blowhards who like to hear their own voice and just ramble on. I hope it's two differnt guys today.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/8/2009, 4:09 pm

Think CC & Buchholz can live up to AJ & Beckett from last night? I'll say it again, what a game, best of the season so far!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 4:14 pm

Fishtale wrote:Think CC & Buchholz can live up to AJ & Beckett from last night? I'll say it again, what a game, best of the season so far!

It very well could be a repeat of last night cheers I was glues to my computer last night, at least I can watch it today YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/8/2009, 5:02 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:Think CC & Buchholz can live up to AJ & Beckett from last night? I'll say it again, what a game, best of the season so far!

It very well could be a repeat of last night cheers I was glues to my computer last night, at least I can watch it today YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367

Too bad your in Florida (although, when I retire in 12 years, that's where I moving to). My neighbor brought the big screen outside and invited the entire neighborhood over for the game, beer & bar-b-que. 1 neighbor is a Sawx fan so the afternoon should be good! Off to the game... See you guys later!

I think it's wishful thinking of a repeat of last night, that was one of a kind that will not be outdone for a few years to come. I love this rivalry. We go to Key West about 2 or 3 times a year and there is a bar down there on Duval St called the Lazy Gecco that has every game on, but it is a Sawx bar. Love walking in and asking at the top of my lungs, "Excuse me, where's the Yankee game"...YANKS vs STINKSUX 503-gd8xlyk8
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 5:12 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:

Too bad your in Florida (although, when I retire in 12 years, that's where I moving to). My neighbor brought the big screen outside and invited the entire neighborhood over for the game, beer & bar-b-que. 1 neighbor is a Sawx fan so the afternoon should be good! Off to the game... See you guys later!

I think it's wishful thinking of a repeat of last night, that was one of a kind that will not be outdone for a few years to come. I love this rivalry. We go to Key West about 2 or 3 times a year and there is a bar down there on Duval St called the Lazy Gecco that has every game on, but it is a Sawx bar. Love walking in and asking at the top of my lungs, "Excuse me, where's the Yankee game"...YANKS vs STINKSUX 503-gd8xlyk8

Here we go!!! JOE EFFEN BUCK!!! Why for the love of god do we have to be put through his lack of baseball knowledge jibberish. Last nice game should have been an instant classic!! I hope this game is a pitcher dual again.

YANKS vs STINKSUX Choke_10

YANKS vs STINKSUX Arod10
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 6:07 pm

Hello Vin,Hows or day going?? YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 6:32 pm

Smokinjoe wrote:Hello Vin,Hows or day going?? YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223

Going good so far YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367 one run game, hmmm looks like a great pitchers dual again :shock:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 7:08 pm

AAAWWWWWEEEEEE!!!! Ellsbury breaks up the no hitter!! YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 7:28 pm

Wow looking at the standings,sux lose today and the rays win,rays 1 game behind sux..sux better watch there backs.. :affraid:
YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958 YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958 YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 7:36 pm

Smokinjoe wrote:Wow looking at the standings,sux lose today and the rays win,rays 1 game behind sux..sux better watch there backs.. :affraid:
YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958 YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958 YANKS vs STINKSUX 56958

This isn't the only division this is happening in right now, have you seen the NL west :affraid: Baseball on a whole is getting better now that there is only roughly 50 something games left to play YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 7:47 pm

How are you going to throw a pitcher out of the game without even a warning?? Even the chitty announcers are questioning why this umpire decided to throw him out of the game :roll: Is this guy on the Spankmee payroll :suspect:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 8:13 pm

I was thinking the same thing..lol,i would of like to see CC nail a batter before joe came and got him.. :twisted:
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/8/2009, 8:24 pm

Smokinjoe wrote:I was thinking the same thing..lol,i would of like to see CC nail a batter before joe came and got him.. :twisted:

Yeah I was hoping for that too, it would light a fire under the Sox ass's, they are playing so flat right now :evil:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/8/2009, 8:42 pm

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN cheers
THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES WIN cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro7Uz4jEfmg
Smoke