Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YANKS vs STINKSUX

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

YANKS vs STINKSUX Empty YANKS vs STINKSUX

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 10:26 am

8/7/2009 Bos 4:05 PM PT5:05 PM MT6:05 PM CT7:05 PM ET12:05 AM GMT8:05 AM 北京时间 YES Burnett (10-5) Beckett (13-4)
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

YANKS vs STINKSUX Empty Re: YANKS vs STINKSUX

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 7:32 pm

Haha, the Sawx are 3.5 games back! Tampa is gnawing on their heels at 2. behind them. What's over under on them mssing the playoffs completely!?!? lol!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 7:50 pm

Fishtale wrote:Haha, the Sawx are 3.5 games back! Tampa is gnawing on their heels at 2. behind them. What's over under on them mssing the playoffs completely!?!? lol!

My over hyped Spankmees fan you will be watching the Red Sox win the East and the Rays if they are lucky might get Wild Card. Mark my words, Joe has been hiding all season until you took first place, then he goes and flies the Spankmee colors, typical of scared fans. lol!

Now with all this Trash talking aside

LETS GO RED SOX

Beckett will be up for the challenge in your over priced under attended sorry excuse for a ball park :.......:
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 7:53 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:Haha, the Sawx are 3.5 games back! Tampa is gnawing on their heels at 2. behind them. What's over under on them mssing the playoffs completely!?!? lol!

My over hyped Spankmees fan you will be watching the Red Sox win the East and the Rays if they are lucky might get Wild Card. Mark my words, Joe has been hiding all season until you took first place, then he goes and flies the Spankmee colors, typical of scared fans. lol!

Now with all this Trash talking aside

LETS GO RED SOX

Beckett will be up for the challenge in your over priced under attended sorry excuse for a ball park :.......:

Haha, I knew you'd come out sooner or later!! The Sox best chances for a win are tonight, Beckett takes the the hill, but........Burnett is not too shabby either. Watch, it'll be one of those 11-10 games Very Happy

As for the ballpark or Stadium as I should say. As a Yankee fan I think I'm in the minority when I say the old Stadium was better. Not a fan of the new one
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 7:57 pm

AJ and CC both are on the down side on their last respective starts, I think this will a worst a split series, but I can totally see the Sox taking 3 outta 4 :king: YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 7:59 pm

Well Vin,Let me ask you this....Do you really think the Sux are better then the Yankees??if you answer is YES can we make it 2 plugs??? :idea: lol! lol!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 8:03 pm

I do thinks so, since the Sox are 8-1 against the Yanks, seems reasonable to think this, 2 plugs if you wish Joe!

YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 8:07 pm

I see your a gambling man!!!I like that.. YANKS vs STINKSUX 560155 YANKS vs STINKSUX 560155
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 8:09 pm

It's a bet then! You had better start building now Joe lol! Do you want weights and lengths now???
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 8:18 pm

Minivin5 wrote:It's a bet then! You had better start building now Joe lol! Do you want weights and lengths now???
Vin,How about we do this??The winner gets to pick any plug builder on this site to make the 2 plugs,not counting skippy plugs. 8)
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 8:19 pm

Minivin5 wrote:I do thinks so, since the Sox are 8-1 against the Yanks, seems reasonable to think this, 2 plugs if you wish Joe!

YANKS vs STINKSUX 962367

Yeh better, your 8-1 against the division leader and your still 3.5 games behind lol!
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 8:30 pm

oh and BTW if there is a tie breaker in our division since the Sox own the Yanks this year it is in the Sox favor lol! Like if they face off in the play offs like years past, Fenway will be the home team park.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 8/7/2009, 8:34 pm

Why do you guy's even care?????The Phillies are goin away with it this year!!!!

YANKS vs STINKSUX Phillies

Any questions????

YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 FC YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 8:41 pm

Minivin5 wrote:oh and BTW if there is a tie breaker in our division since the Sox own the Yanks this year it is in the Sox favor lol! Like if they face off in the play offs like years past, Fenway will be the home team park.

Tie breaker??? Conceding that the Yanks MIGHT be at the top???? Wow, you guys are really starting get scared! However, they play each other 19 times, Sawx need two more wims to solidify the tie breaker.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 8:43 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Why do you guy's even care?????The Phillies are goin away with it this year!!!!

YANKS vs STINKSUX Phillies

Any questions????

YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 FC YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223 YANKS vs STINKSUX 92223

Wrong division!! But I do think they will win their division hands down, now after that they have to get by the Dodgers,Giants,Cubs/Cardinals and those teams are all solid as far as NL teams go.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 8:45 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Tie breaker??? Conceding that the Yanks MIGHT be at the top???? Wow, you guys are really starting get scared! However, they play each other 19 times, Sawx need two more wims to solidify the tie breaker.

Please, you are the one grasping for strings the yanks wont be in the top spot come season end, I bet a plug on it!
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 9:21 pm

Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Please, you are the one grasping for strings the yanks wont be in the top spot come season end, I bet a plug on it!

Ok, plugs up!! Now, are we betting against the Yanks being on top OR the Sawx being on top? What happens if, a BIG IF, neither are on top?

Phillies???? Finally something a Yank & Sawx fan can agree on! :jerk off:
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 9:23 pm

NEWS FLASH.... Alex Rios placed on waivers and claimed by an unknown team. Hopefully it's the Stripes, god knows they need a RF'er. But me thinks it's a middle of the pack team..
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 8/7/2009, 9:43 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Ok, plugs up!! Now, are we betting against the Yanks being on top OR the Sawx being on top? What happens if, a BIG IF, neither are on top?

Ok make your bet in the proper thread, right below this one.

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/sports-forum-f29/who-will-the-yankees-play-in-the-world-series-this-year-t846.htm

Last edited by Minivin5 on 8/7/2009, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 9:43 pm

Fishtale wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Chis,The bet is who finish with a better record Yanks or the Sux at the end of the year!!!!!!
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  Fishtale 8/7/2009, 11:03 pm

What a game!! Best of the year so far.. Now we just need the big boys to come through in the 9th.
Fishtale
Fishtale

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 11:27 pm

Ok free baseball,as we go to the bottom of the 10th...
Smoke
Smoke

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 8/7/2009, 11:28 pm

Smokinjoe wrote:
Fishtale wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:
Fishtale wrote:

Chis,The bet is who finish with a better record Yanks or the Sux at the end of the year!!!!!!

ITS NOT OVER YET. cheers
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 8/7/2009, 11:30 pm

Hey look who is with us.. :)
Smoke