Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Builders Here?

+10
finchaser
redhawk19
asbury guy
NORMAN85
fishincrazy
fishnut
edmorini
jettyjunkie
Smoke
Fishtale
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any Builders Here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Builders Here?

Post  Fishtale 4/11/2009, 1:46 pm

redhawk19 wrote:Also a builder. Fishtale, are you the one he is building that 11' SSU "M" for??????
I started one Thursday. Really steps up the action by adding a foot...... Sorry but there will be (2) of us out there.....LOL

redhawk19 wrote:Hey Fishtale, saw the rod Steve's building you today......SWEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yup, that's mine...After feeling the the gsb1m and the ssu1mh, I felt I like the 'lighter" version of the ssumh, but unfortunately, Lami does not make one. So.......as everything else in this sport, necesesity is the mother of invention. Adding 12" to that blank really makes that thing a killer rod, the action is unbelievable! Also liked the colors he wrapped it in, not too flashy but definately custom. If I have to have to share the spotlight with twin rods, it might as well as be you...Won't be hard to miss ya, it'll be the only Lami on the beach with that special "bend' to it.

smokinjoe wrote:Chris,i also seen it today with lou,its a sweet rod for sure. :twisted:
Now Ijust need to get it wet. Everytime I get a free moment to hit the sand, something comes up. 😢
Fishtale
Fishtale

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post  redhawk19 4/14/2009, 8:57 am

Have had the guides taped to mine for 2 weeks and have been unable to get out and test cast !!!!!! Been really busy trying to finish customer orders for the upcoming season.....

redhawk19

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  jerseysurf15 5/18/2009, 8:24 pm

im looking for a little bit of help on a nice set up im about 5'6 i want 2 nice rod and reels for the surf to throw bait and one for throwing lures looking on spending 250/300 for nice set ups if anyone can help me out i would appreate it thanks alot

catchem up

jerseysurf15

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post  Jase 7/5/2009, 3:44 pm

Just started... about 2 weeks ago.
Any Builders Here? - Page 2 June2009029
Any Builders Here? - Page 2 June2009030

I'm on my 5th one right now.

Jase

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2