Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photography Project

3 posters

Go down

Photography Project Empty Photography Project

Post  AKScuba 3/5/2009, 6:48 pm

Hey guys, Im getting back into photography for numerous reasons and want to do a project series of black and white images of Jersey Surfcasters on our hunt for stripers..

I want to do night and day images of guys on the sand, casting, weighing in fish, landing fish, jetty fishing.. You name it. Anything to do with the surf. I want to do images of plug builders at work on their crafts, as well as teasers.

i hope to have a chapter for each subject, with a page explaining the area being fished, the subject,etc.... That fun stuff.

I need volunteers, young and old from all around jersey to help me out and act as models or subjects for my project. If this goes well, I will get a book done of all the images.

So..... Ideas, suggestions, volunteers, post em here!! Im starting this weekend, I will be at the OC fleamarket if anyone wants to talk more about this in person....
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Photography Project Empty Re: Photography Project

Post  fishincrazy 3/5/2009, 7:05 pm

OH MY!!!!!!!!! :affraid:
How about ugly people?????? :affraid:

FC lol!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/5/2009, 7:11 pm

Who, you? cheers

In all seriousness though, this is a project I really want to undertake and complete and have some pride in, anyone that helps me out will get a copy of the book if I can get it printed if all goes well.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/5/2009, 7:13 pm

AKScuba wrote:Who, you? cheers

In all seriousness though, this is a project I really want to undertake and complete and have some pride in, anyone that helps me out will get a copy of the book if I can get it printed if all goes well.

OK SO THAT MEANS YOU'LL USE UGLY PEOPLE???????? :affraid:

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/5/2009, 7:16 pm

Durh. I have alot of ideas jim.... I want some images of Smitty turning plugs (With his permission of course), dads fishing with sons. This is going to be a very big undertaking for me and I plan to spearhead the project big time. I will need to shoot at least 5 times a month.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/5/2009, 7:23 pm

AKScuba wrote:Durh. I have alot of ideas jim.... I want some images of Smitty turning plugs (With his permission of course), dads fishing with sons. This is going to be a very big undertaking for me and I plan to spearhead the project big time. I will need to shoot at least 5 times a month.

I fish at least that much probablly more.Hey what you should do is get in touch with some of the tourney guy's and take Pic's of their tourney.Then you could use some of the pic's in your book.Maybe have a chapter on Tourney Pic's.Another Idea Shoot pic's off of a Jetty back towards the beach of the fisherman their.I got alot more ideas on this we should talk.You buy the diner and I'll supply the ideas.Now Will you shoot UGLY PEOPLE???????? cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/6/2009, 1:25 am

i see he will have a chapter just for ulgy people. fishcrazy your on the cover. ill get some pics for you in time.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/6/2009, 1:32 am

How bout lunch saturday and we'll brainstorm? Anyone else that will be down this weekend is more then welcome to join in on the ideas and brainstorming, any help I can get in making this happen will be greatly appreciated and I will thank you guys in the book Very Happy
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 3/6/2009, 12:42 pm

Sounds like a plan!!!!!!! See you then!!!!

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/7/2009, 9:24 pm

Jim, I ran off to go fishin today and forgot to tell you! The phone was acting up all day too :scratch:
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down