Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why im pissed off...

+14
swab1985
Oldsalts
salt shaker
fishpro
FJR
fishincrazy
Wentfishn47
fishinbubs
AKScuba
stevel
smitty
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
OCsurfcaster
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why im pissed off... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why im pissed off...

Post  swab1985 6/18/2009, 10:10 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i hear ya oc i alot of older guys talk down to the younger crew....its bullchit they are pissed because they cant get out there and fish like we do everyday...they are jelious, because there wives or there fat asses make it to hard for them to get out as often as we do so there for they feel the need to talk chit to make themselves seem tough to there friends......i have never had a "fisherman" say anything to my face but i have heard around and read a few things about me and someothers.......there chicken chit to speak there mind when we are around......that makes them p--sy's in my book.....keep on fishing and f those guys oc....and hey how do i get in the 24-7 lol i am 30 is that young enough...

jfp

Listen up you young Be-oches! You dont know how to fish you ass turd... Why im pissed off... - Page 2 56958 You cant even bait your own hook or tie your knots..... Why im pissed off... - Page 2 870783 I remember in the old days,,,,, almost sinking the boat with so many 35# weakfish :,,,,,,,,,,,:

You suck Joe :,,,,,,,,,,,:
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 11:18 pm

LMAO Why im pissed off... - Page 2 962367

Thanks guys. Y'all needa come fish with me sometime...
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  swab1985 6/18/2009, 11:47 pm

Hey Andrew, I'll get out with you sometime, if I can find the time.... That is, if you dont mind me tagging along! I got a couple surf poles lying around somewhere colecting dust!
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  stilltryn 6/18/2009, 11:54 pm

did not read the post but , all the guys on this site want to help. scub goes out of his way to help who ever needs help! props to ak for help'n me and everyone else. Why im pissed off... - Page 2 560155 one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. god i hate kiss'n ass! Why im pissed off... - Page 2 56958 :,,,,,,,,,,,:
stilltryn
stilltryn

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/19/2009, 12:19 am

swab1985 wrote:Hey Andrew, I'll get out with you sometime, if I can find the time.... That is, if you dont mind me tagging along! I got a couple surf poles lying around somewhere colecting dust!

Dude I never fish alone anymore.. anyone is welcome to come out with me.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  JimCameron 6/20/2009, 9:54 pm

Only old geezers and young whipersnapers would fish bait, be it clams or bunker, anyhow. :lol:

Us middle age studs fish metal or topwater........that is if we have time, since most of us are banging Super Models two at a time.

Personally, since I'll be 60 in a couple of months, I may have to cut back to one at a time.

.....and then I woke up. Sleep

Don't let some old arm chair jerk stress you out. You tell me how to catch a fish better, lunch is on me. Why im pissed off... - Page 2 870783
JimCameron
JimCameron
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 6/22/2009, 9:13 am

AKScuba,,, I believe you took the high road w/ that idiot,, Rhino made a good retort to your defense not that you need any,, that slo mo,, maybe just didn't have a good childhood,, as in when they left him in the closet they took the bulb out.. guy has only 17 post and probably drinks too much while on the board,, just not what I'd like to see in a post.
OCsurfcaster,, I have mild envy for you young guns,, many of you know much more than I. I know my learning curve has jumped way up due to the barn and other sites,, but some people will always be an ass,,some were born that way,, for others its' taken them a lifetime to achieve.
I'd like to see our board be a place where "newbies" get the info to jump start their learning curve to pursue fishing w/ knowledge and catching.
To all my fellow members... simple words of encouragement and congrats,, is easy to do w/ a few key strokes rather than just reading reports w/o any input, etc,, be more active to insure our growth as a place where fishermen w/ common goals unite.

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/22/2009, 2:53 pm

well said rick Why im pissed off... - Page 2 962367
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/22/2009, 3:28 pm

hoorah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 6/22/2009, 3:59 pm

andrew based on your posts and the other guys you fish with, i would welcome your advice and i'm 50 years old. you guys are having an awesome season. dont let some old farts from another site get you down, they just arent worth it. now go pee in smittys pool. Why im pissed off... - Page 2 56958

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/22/2009, 7:47 pm

LOL!!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/23/2009, 3:52 pm

"head back over on obsession where you can brag and spot burn to all 500 eyes
instead a hundreds of thousands"

underrdog has a pretty big mouth, joe i know if you read that entire post over there on the b@$$ B@%* youd wanna fillet this guy.
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2