Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why im pissed off...

+14
swab1985
Oldsalts
salt shaker
fishpro
FJR
fishincrazy
Wentfishn47
fishinbubs
AKScuba
stevel
smitty
joesfishinproblem
Smoke
OCsurfcaster
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why im pissed off... Empty Why im pissed off...

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/18/2009, 4:07 pm

**** these so called LOCALS on other sites "cough cough" the $@%^

slo moe and a few other locals to LBI run their mouths about akscuba, on a message board..now i know for a fact he has seen these dudes in person in val's shop and they have never said anything in person.

does it make an old guy feel good to go behind a computer and run his mouth about a younger angler??

where im from thats now how we do things, thats why im tired of the barn and the people on there, i know everyone on SBO knows AKscuba and loves his reports and enjoys fishing with him, and if anyone from the barn has a problem with him or me standing up for the BS and trash talking then let me know.

im sorry for the rant, but a couple young guys getting together startin their own fishing team, after studying and learning should be able to stand up and let the old guys know its not cool to disrespect just because of age. we to have most definitly put our time in.

Last edited by OCsurfcaster on 6/18/2009, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

Why im pissed off... Empty Re: Why im pissed off...

Post  Smoke 6/18/2009, 4:14 pm

Vent Vent my Brother,dont let these socallwhanabbes get to you,as you said they hide behind the screen.they need :help: .............................................................
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/18/2009, 4:16 pm

i hear ya oc i alot of older guys talk down to the younger crew....its bullchit they are pissed because they cant get out there and fish like we do everyday...they are jelious, because there wives or there fat asses make it to hard for them to get out as often as we do so there for they feel the need to talk chit to make themselves seem tough to there friends......i have never had a "fisherman" say anything to my face but i have heard around and read a few things about me and someothers.......there chicken chit to speak there mind when we are around......that makes them p--sy's in my book.....keep on fishing and f those guys oc....and hey how do i get in the 24-7 lol i am 30 is that young enough...

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 4:23 pm

you listen here you young whipper snapper us old farts have a rite to talk crap behind a keyboard lol just kidding.
the way i see it is that thay do nothing but talk and dont fish or you would be reading reports from them...
"im just havein a off year"

let them post what thay want on the non fishing political sites if someone wants a real report of real fishing tips thay will find us at S.B.O cause thats what we do......... Why im pissed off... 870783
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/18/2009, 4:23 pm

hell yea joe, we'd ove to have you brother...hell i def trying to learn a few things from you as well, i beat my 41 incher too!

got a 44 incher, cept he was all f*****d up...sores all over him, but when i reeled him in, i was thinking..man JFP prob just reeled in one even bigger like last time. haha
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/18/2009, 4:24 pm

smitty wrote:you listen here you young whipper snapper us old farts have a rite to talk crap behind a keyboard lol just kidding.
the way i see it is that thay do nothing but talk and dont fish or you would be reading reports from them...
"im just havein a off year"

let them post what thay want on the non fishing political sites if someone wants a real report of real fishing tips thay will find us at S.B.O cause thats what we do......... Why im pissed off... 870783

amen to that smitty.
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/18/2009, 4:27 pm

OC GLAD TO SEE U LET UR TRUE FEELINGS OUT AND STOOD UP FOR UR FELLOW 24-7 BUDDY SCUBBA. NEVER MET U GUYS BUT TALK WITH U THREW THIS SITE AND U GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT IN MY BOOK Why im pissed off... 92223 THINK ITS COOL U GOT UR LITTLE CLUB LIKE THAT IM 45 BUT LOOK YOUNGER THAN JOE CAN I BE IN IF JOE GETS IN :lol: :lol:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 4:30 pm

What happened was a misunderstanding but Im still hurt. I tried to give a guy advice to use bunker over clam for big fish andI get called a liar. I called the guy and worked it out over the phone but the gist was that I have no business giving advice like that. Its just wrong. Im all stressed at work now.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 4:30 pm

Steve wrote:OC GLAD TO SEE U LET UR TRUE FEELINGS OUT AND STOOD UP FOR UR FELLOW 24-7 BUDDY SCUBBA. NEVER MET U GUYS BUT TALK WITH U THREW THIS SITE AND U GUYS ARE ALL RIGHT IN MY BOOK Why im pissed off... 92223 THINK ITS COOL U GOT UR LITTLE CLUB LIKE THAT IM 45 BUT LOOK YOUNGER THAN JOE CAN I BE IN IF JOE GETS IN :lol: :lol:

let me explain who he is stevel.............to sum it up in a few words: he is a awesome fun to be around fisherman that has no problem helping strangers...... Why im pissed off... 92223
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 4:34 pm

Thanks smitty. It means alot.... Why im pissed off... 92223
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 4:36 pm

AKScuba wrote:Thanks smitty. It means alot.... Why im pissed off... 92223

shut up you little punk dont you ever give me the thumbs up....... Why im pissed off... 56958
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 4:39 pm

You remember you gave me your address? Im gonna pee in your pool AND your waders now.... Why im pissed off... 56958 Youll be DOUBLY SCREWED!!!
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/18/2009, 4:39 pm

WELL SMITTY I THINK WE SHOULD ALL HOOK UP AND FISH BECAUSE I LIKE GOOD PEOPLE Why im pissed off... 962367 CAUSE IM GOOD PEOPLE AND THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SITE WHAT IT IS

Last edited by stevel on 6/18/2009, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  OCsurfcaster 6/18/2009, 4:40 pm

AKScuba wrote:You remember you gave me your address? Im gonna pee in your pool AND your waders now.... Why im pissed off... 56958 Youll be DOUBLY SCREWED!!!

more ppl want in 24seven, haha
OCsurfcaster
OCsurfcaster

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/18/2009, 4:41 pm

ak anyone that says clam catches bigger fish than bunker this time of year is a moron the bass are feeding on bunker now that is why thery are here to feed cause the bunker are here..... Why im pissed off... 92223 Why im pissed off... 92223
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 6/18/2009, 4:45 pm

AKScuba wrote:You remember you gave me your address? Im gonna pee in your pool AND your waders now.... Why im pissed off... 56958 Youll be DOUBLY SCREWED!!!

you a good dude Andrew dont ever forget it and dont pee in my waders
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  fishinbubs 6/18/2009, 5:55 pm

Hey oc and ak I'm sorry you guys had a bad experience for trying to help an old timer :jerk off: Pushing near the big 60 myself, alot of guys my age are glad people like you put in youre time and offer help!! I know I do and some times need all the help I can get Embarassed bubs

fishinbubs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Wentfishn47 6/18/2009, 6:10 pm

AKScuba wrote:What happened was a misunderstanding but Im still hurt. I tried to give a guy advice to use bunker over clam for big fish andI get called a liar. I called the guy and worked it out over the phone but the gist was that I have no business giving advice like that. Its just wrong. Im all stressed at work now.

Dude don't let that **** stress you!!! I really do not get to involved with the sites anymore for one reason or another and it's nothing against anyone it's just the way it is.

As for reports I don't report anymore to much BS anymore but will share with good friends thru PM's and e-mail or phone or what ever....

Wentfishn47

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Wentfishn47 6/18/2009, 6:13 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:ak anyone that says clam catches bigger fish than bunker this time of year is a moron the bass are feeding on bunker now that is why thery are here to feed cause the bunker are here..... Why im pissed off... 92223 Why im pissed off... 92223

You got that right,I love my bunker Why im pissed off... 962367

Wentfishn47

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Why im pissed off... Empty BIG RED BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 6/18/2009, 6:57 pm

AKScuba wrote:What happened was a misunderstanding but Im still hurt. I tried to give a guy advice to use bunker over clam for big fish andI get called a liar. I called the guy and worked it out over the phone but the gist was that I have no business giving advice like that. Its just wrong. Im all stressed at work now.

Andrew,Rhetoric and name calling mean nothing!!!!24/7 fishin is all you have to concern yourself with!!!As far as givin advice I'd take it from you and really thats all that counts!!!! :affraid:
Just keep wettin a line so that I can call and make you miss em!!!!!!!! Why im pissed off... 56958 Why im pissed off... 56958 Why im pissed off... 56958 Why im pissed off... 56958

Don't Sweat The Small Stuff!!!!!!!!
FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FJR 6/18/2009, 7:14 pm

If I ever happen to fish with you guys, I'll be asking for your advise for sure. I'm old and don't know anything about surf fishing, need all the advise I can get. :lol:
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post  fishpro 6/18/2009, 9:17 pm

I just read that little thread over on TBB.........that got a little out of control. AK good job apologizing, it takes the better man to do that even though you feel that you are right. Why im pissed off... 92223
fishpro
fishpro
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 393

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 6/18/2009, 9:59 pm

The day you stop learning, no matter what it is or how old you are,, yer dead!!! Askuba never met ya, heard about ya from the wader man, old guys rule!! age and treachery will overcome youth and skill... hell, I probably pee'd more salt water than you fished in ........... LOL......just keep doing what your doing cause seems like your doing it well..... carborundum non illigitmi!!!!!!!!!!
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/18/2009, 10:00 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:ak anyone that says clam catches bigger fish than bunker this time of year is a moron the bass are feeding on bunker now that is why thery are here to feed cause the bunker are here..... Why im pissed off... 92223 Why im pissed off... 92223

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out now does it... :idea: BING.

I love youz guys for your support.... Always the best. Ill stay over here from now on.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 6/18/2009, 10:08 pm

AKScuba wrote:

Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out now does it... :idea: BING.

I love youz guys for your support.... Always the best. Ill stay over here from now on.

All you young guys always pull the lightbulb out your butts.....LOL :idea:

All kidding aside AK i would fish next to you anyday Bro ..... Why im pissed off... 870783

I like to learn new stuff from the wippersnappers ...LOL Why im pissed off... 92223

Fish Clams they stink....LOL...But i fish both clams and bunker....

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next