Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Stripers............

+11
captainmidnight
REDBASS
fishincrazy
stevel
Smoke
Kevnmary
whitey
etch
Minivin5
smitty
skippy
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty Hey Stripers............

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 5:07 pm

When does it end, some idiot assumes I was talking about him, and has the right to throw me off the site? You know Ditch Jigger you no longer can shut people up by locking them out, who the hell do I think I am? Could this be anything to do with the workshop I agreed to do for smittys site? I am also doing one for stripers online. I am getting tired of you telling me you do not want me there, and also trying to surpress everything I say, I am sorry if I am in conflict with your liberal agenda, continue to send me all the pics you want. Thanks Smitty, for giving us a place where we can show our pictures and say what is on our mind without fear of being thrown off. thanks, skippy,

skippy

Number of posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty thanks..... Ditch Jigger,,,,

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 5:19 pm

it will just give me more time for fishing, not having to do a workshop for your site, continue with your witch huntingHey Stripers............ 100_4419

skippy

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty Re: Hey Stripers............

Post  smitty 6/15/2009, 5:37 pm

Skippy im sorry that thay have treated you in this way.
there loss if you ask me and i want you to know that you and all our members that treat S.B.O as if it was their site will always have a home here Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/15/2009, 5:46 pm

Skippy it really is a shame how they treat people over there :evil: Clear your mind and focus on landing some Monster Tarpon brother!! I want pictures Hey Stripers............ 962367
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty the asshole has been stalking me for years.......

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 5:49 pm

sends pics. to my home computer, floods my website with garbage, and beats my rep every chance he can get, even had another forum leader suggest I take it to tim, know what I will take out my own trash

skippy

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty leaving at 4am....

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 5:51 pm

Minivin5 wrote:Skippy it really is a shame how they treat people over there :evil: Clear your mind and focus on landing some Monster Tarpon brother!! I want pictures Hey Stripers............ 962367
with a smile Very Happy

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  etch 6/15/2009, 5:56 pm

listen bro, your not the only one they dont like, but like smitty said there loss, sbo gain, why in the blue fuQk would you do anything for them, esp after chariles witch hunt with your hat pic, guys like me, and mini, and benny getting pissed at the way they treat you, welcome home, and you have your own forum,( at least you have the skills to have it) smitty has a web site and he cant build a sandwich with out help, Hey Stripers............ 56958 Hey Stripers............ 56958 Hey Stripers............ 56958

Etch
etch
etch

Number of posts : 1193

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/Etch-Custom-Lures-h2.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/15/2009, 5:58 pm

skippy i know what your going threw ... if that other forum leader was nebe watch your back ...

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/15/2009, 6:17 pm

Just keep spreading the word about SBO to whoever is still stuck over there. Pretty soon we will have all the quality people switching over as well.

If we build it, they will come! Hey Stripers............ 962367
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty hey kev. I have gotten a dozen e-mails

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 6:23 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Just keep spreading the word about SBO to whoever is still stuck over there. Pretty soon we will have all the quality people switching over as well.

If we build it, they will come! Hey Stripers............ 962367
in just the last hour, apparently this guy is as well liked as the uni bomber :jerk off:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 6/15/2009, 6:23 pm

Went through the same thing over there,he also did it to jr with his pm's..
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty oh my god.....

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 6:32 pm

They got rid of my mails, everyones addys are gone, this is bad :??????: my *** plug list. gone :study: no pms left at all, you guys got to make sure you back up your files if they are going to do **** like that

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 6/15/2009, 6:45 pm

SKIPPY UR SAFE WITH US SMITTY AND THE BOYS WHO RUN THIS SITE ARE THE BEST ULL NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM OVER HERE mad THE BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE ARE ON ...S.B.O..... Hey Stripers............ 560155
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty DE DE DE DE DE DE DE

Post  fishincrazy 6/15/2009, 7:11 pm

A bunch of MORONS!!!!!!!! :affraid:
Skippy just let it flown here on SBO!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to your knowledge and your seminars here on SBO!!!!!!If they want to take their ball and go home let em.Here take your own ball and run wherever you want with it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Stripers............ 962367 FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/15/2009, 8:26 pm

there the keyboard panzies ... NEBE came here and put a knife strait in ditch jiggers back on a pm NEBE sent me ... over there he said i didnt do that ... youll know when i Hey Stripers............ 56958 get to finally meet him...

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty I got to figure out how to post these e-mails

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 8:59 pm

this is going to be good for a laugh :jerk off:

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 6/15/2009, 9:08 pm

skippy wrote:this is going to be good for a laugh :jerk off:

Can you drag and click over them?? If so save them to you puter then you canretrive them to photobucket and post em or send em to me and I'll do it for you!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 6/15/2009, 10:13 pm

Hey Stripers............ 92223SKIPPY IF THEY DONT WANT YOU ITS THERE LOST. WE WANT YOU HERE AND TOO BE HAPPY. YOU HAVE FREEDOM HERE ENJOY IT. THERE ARE NO STRINGS. WELCOME HOME Hey Stripers............ 560155
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  captainmidnight 6/15/2009, 10:21 pm

REDBASS wrote::. THERE ARE NO STRINGS. WELCOME HOME Hey Stripers............ 560155 [/color][/font][/b]
Weeeeell......there is one little one..............

YA GOTTA SEND ME A CUSTOM PLUG VERY MONTH............. Hey Stripers............ 56958 Okay......every other. Hey Stripers............ 92223
captainmidnight
captainmidnight

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/15/2009, 10:31 pm

always hear so many negative things from over there. real shame. on a side note, i was sitting talking to Haskell today and he mentioned your name in high praise.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Hey Stripers............ Empty you mean High Hook Haskell?

Post  skippy 6/15/2009, 11:12 pm

rebelmusicnp wrote:always hear so many negative things from over there. real shame. on a side note, i was sitting talking to Haskell today and he mentioned your name in high praise.
I heard he scored a couple of forties over the weekend. When I was a young man, he and jerry the hook had a corner on the herring industry. These guys, kept their herring in their pool! and had to cast net them again. They were known for catching big fish every week Hey Stripers............ 870783 they deny it, but they were and still are major parts of the click Hey Stripers............ 870783

skippy

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/15/2009, 11:32 pm

skippy wrote:
rebelmusicnp wrote:always hear so many negative things from over there. real shame. on a side note, i was sitting talking to Haskell today and he mentioned your name in high praise.
I heard he scored a couple of forties over the weekend. When I was a young man, he and jerry the hook had a corner on the herring industry. These guys, kept their herring in their pool! and had to cast net them again. They were known for catching big fish every week Hey Stripers............ 870783 they deny it, but they were and still are major parts of the click Hey Stripers............ 870783

yeah it was on friday he had some good fish. he had some good tales to tell. we started by talking about the club and building plugs...and so it went on and on. good guy.
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/15/2009, 11:49 pm

my post in the LBF Hey Stripers............ 56958

Great plugs!! Keep up the building soon you will be stripedbass obsessed as we all are
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble 6/16/2009, 6:59 am

skippy wrote: Thanks Smitty, for giving us a place where we can show our pictures and say what is on our mind without fear of being thrown off. thanks, skippy,
Where's Mike Johnston been?

Trouble

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/16/2009, 7:57 am

i think one of the enemy has come forward ^^^^^^

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next