Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a water proof camera.....

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty Looking for a water proof camera.....

Post  Minivin5 6/11/2009, 10:41 pm

I have reels and plugs for trade. I will post pictures if anyone has any interest.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty ...

Post  NORMAN85 6/12/2009, 5:04 pm

Hey vin idunno if youll get a response so i figured id link you to a site i used alot when i was doing professional photography mabey itll help [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NORMAN85
NORMAN85
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 167

http://www.justin.tv/namron_

Back to top Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty Re: Looking for a water proof camera.....

Post  monty 6/12/2009, 5:45 pm

Minivin5 wrote:I have reels and plugs for trade. I will post pictures if anyone has any interest.

Vinny, Pentax optio w60 all the way. Great cam!

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty Re: Looking for a water proof camera.....

Post  NORMAN85 6/12/2009, 7:34 pm

monty wrote:
Minivin5 wrote:I have reels and plugs for trade. I will post pictures if anyone has any interest.

Vinny, Pentax optio w60 all the way. Great cam!
I would check user reviews on that one I hear the image stabilization may be a problem as well as other factors ..unfortunately much like all other hobbies an extra hundred will go a long way ...
NORMAN85
NORMAN85
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  NORMAN85 6/13/2009, 1:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] browsing one of my electronics site i came across this hunk of **** but hey if your not trying to break the bank ...the case alone is usually a nice chunk of change take a look
NORMAN85
NORMAN85
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty Underwater camera

Post  lt805 6/26/2009, 10:38 am

I have a Pentex Optio W30 which I have used for 2 years. It's small, fits in shirt pocket, listed to 3 meters under water. 7.1 megapixels w/3x zoom. Takes great pics & movies. Paid $225.00. Will sell for $175.00
lt805
lt805

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  Minivin5 6/26/2009, 11:00 am

lt805 wrote:I have a Pentex Optio W30 which I have used for 2 years. It's small, fits in shirt pocket, listed to 3 meters under water. 7.1 megapixels w/3x zoom. Takes great pics & movies. Paid $225.00. Will sell for $175.00
Would you take any trades? I have Penn reels and Abu's along with a nice selection of plugs if you are interested.
Minivin5
Minivin5
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1449

Back to top Go down

Looking for a water proof camera..... Empty looking for underwater camera

Post  lt805 6/26/2009, 3:50 pm

Sorry, I probably have more reels than you and I make my own plugs
lt805
lt805

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 6/26/2009, 4:20 pm

Minivin, theres a sealife DC800 in the dive shop.... right behind me as im typing matter of fact. look into one of them.
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down