Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED

+5
Kevnmary
rebelmusicnp
blacklabel
SurfChick
joesfishinproblem
9 posters

Go down

the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED Empty the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/2/2009, 9:46 am

fished raritan bay last night in my friends boat for bluefish ......caught about thirty fish myself all on HUSKY'S faux tins man did they love the action on these lures....i out fished my buddies 2 to 1 atleased.....the blues finnally stole one of them from me those bastards.....and the 2nd one i used looks like it when through a mulcher..... the tins preform flawlessly great plugs HUSKY keep up the great work.

jfp
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED Empty Re: the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED

Post  SurfChick 6/2/2009, 10:24 am

What!? No pixs Joe? lol! Sounds like you had fun... see ya on the beach!!!
SurfChick
SurfChick

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED Empty Re: the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/2/2009, 11:03 am

the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED Husky_10 this one was about 7 lbs
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  blacklabel 6/2/2009, 11:26 am

joesfishinproblem wrote:the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED Husky_10 this one was about 7 lbs

i thought i took bad pictures but i think you take the cake joe
blacklabel
blacklabel
SPONSOR
SPONSOR

Number of posts : 284

http://www.blacklabelplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/2/2009, 11:27 am

its from my cell phone bee och lol
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  rebelmusicnp 6/2/2009, 1:34 pm

nice to see the red "X"s are running
rebelmusicnp
rebelmusicnp

Number of posts : 779

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/2/2009, 1:46 pm

At least you washed that skunk smell off you!

I cant wait to throw my Husky "tins".
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/2/2009, 2:07 pm

hey kev can i have ur huskies i will really use them.......you never come down lol lol! lol! lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Husky 6/2/2009, 5:11 pm

Well, I feel like a proud New Daddy! I had nice luck with them last year, but, as, our season is so short I needed a real Fishing Degenerate :roll: to abuse them properly. I see I found my man.
Rebas are different from anything out there, right now, and I feel that my time was well spent in my man cave, working the Bugs out.

They have also caught Bass and Blues in NE, Snapper and Jacks in Panama, Snook and Barracuda in FL and I'm waiting on reports from The Gulf Coast, Kentucky and Ohio. May all my testers me as "dedicated" and as "LUCKY" :) as joesfishinproblem.
Husky
Husky

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 6/2/2009, 5:53 pm

just got back from testing the "rebas" aka faux tins at RB but this time from the beach i got 2 landed and missed about 4 more in about 20 mins.....then a strom came and pushed me out of there....the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED 00111 the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED 00210 [url=https://servimg.com/view/13709683/61][img]
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc Popper 6/13/2009, 7:50 pm

lol looks like he didnt want to let it go Joe.
Doc Popper
Doc Popper
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 6/14/2009, 5:15 pm

nice!! the raritan bay blues been HUSKYIED 870783
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  tauruck 9/6/2009, 3:54 am

I wish the "Blues" here were still that size. We would take a 7 pounder in a flash. Our Blues are all but gone. One or two pounders is all that comes out here. Used to get 12lb fish with regularity. Over fishing!!!!
tauruck
tauruck

Number of posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down