Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG SLUMP

+3
TheWogg
Smoke
whitey
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BIG SLUMP - Page 2 Empty Re: BIG SLUMP

Post  islander 6/4/2009, 4:29 pm

:idea: look for the nitrile ones.. lol I use them tattooing so.. they grip better than latex and are stronger... lol! lol! lol!
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/5/2009, 9:24 am

there ya go .. the tatoo gun is just an electric solinoid ... i have ben thinkin about hanging a key of of my line like ben franklin did ..LOL

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

BIG SLUMP - Page 2 Empty STRIPERTED

Post  whitey 6/5/2009, 10:47 am

i had a dream last night you called me and said you caught a 38 pounder on a motor oil colored plug ... then you lost the plug on another cast .... i know your going south this week end ... i would put something in the color brown in you bag of tricks lol!

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

BIG SLUMP - Page 2 Empty Another shidda !

Post  TheWogg 6/5/2009, 12:42 pm

Well Whitey,part of that came true.yup i lost another CC Canal to the river gods and i was a little bent about it, wasn't looking where i was stepping n all of a sudden i land flat on my back with my wrist bleeding like a pig laying on the ground in the mud.made for great entertainment for this gentleman trying his luck.He was watching me try to get my plug unstuck then saw me disappear,this of course concerned him and he was nice enough to offer me a bandage,but told him i've been trough worse.got to talking with him,no one caught this morning but had a ball trying.
TIME TO HEAD SOUTH
Next week will be ocean reports on a different forum,the odor of the salt water is much better the smell of skunk and dead shad. lol!
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  STRIPERTED 6/5/2009, 6:10 pm

whitey wrote:i had a dream last night you called me and said you caught a 38 pounder on a motor oil colored plug ... then you lost the plug on another cast .... i know your going south this week end ... i would put something in the color brown in you bag of tricks lol!
yup Yozuri crystal monnow kind of brown hopefully I can turn your dream into a reality to the SOUTH. I tried the SWEET spot agian this morning no 38lbers there 4 early morning missions not even a hit BIG SLUMP - Page 2 622665

STRIPERTED

Number of posts : 722

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/5/2009, 7:40 pm

my wife has next thursday and friday off ... i think i smell SALT .... BIG SLUMP - Page 2 622665

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWogg 6/5/2009, 7:55 pm

whitey wrote:my wife has next thursday and friday off ... i think i smell SALT .... BIG SLUMP - Page 2 622665
GIVE ME SALT OR GIVE ME DEATH BIG SLUMP - Page 2 962367
What time do you want to start the trip ? cheers
TheWogg
TheWogg

Number of posts : 423

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/5/2009, 10:15 pm

i have ta put in in the works ... sundays graduation and i will wait till my dads deep into the scotch until i throw it by him lol! lol! .. we could be good .... just gatta get the wife lickered up also

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  islander 6/6/2009, 7:20 pm

lol! Yea all a tattoo machine really is, is an electric-magnetic pen.... The mechanical pen was actually designed to put holes in paprus templates for printing presses... Its really nothing special been around for hundreds of years... Whitey wish ya the bes of luck on getting some fish.. Mike should know better where they are seeing as I have been in Va Beach more often then home lately but when I am home still seeing good fish so...
islander
islander

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/7/2009, 12:45 pm

i gust gatta get down there .. im pushing for thursday /friday .. my dads boats been in the water at watch hill from 2 days before my surgury ... itchin its time for fishin

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 6/15/2009, 8:24 am

got the monkey off my back thanks to rhm and my dad with his boat ....

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum