Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday ibsp

+2
Kevnmary
salt shaker
6 posters

Go down

Saturday ibsp Empty Saturday ibsp

Post  salt shaker 5/15/2009, 11:26 pm

Anybody down there keep an eye out for the ole folks, red ford 150 w/red cap and "sltshkr" plates. If your catching we will most likely mug ya!! LOL hope you all do well, seriously.... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Saturday ibsp Empty Re: Saturday ibsp

Post  Kevnmary 5/16/2009, 1:16 am

Good luck Salt Shaker. Let us know how you make out.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Saturday ibsp Empty ibsp Saturday

Post  salt shaker 5/16/2009, 9:14 pm

I offer myself to all the tree huggers. I admit to cutting and sticking innocent creatures causing them to be put into a situation of being drowned and to some degree in danger of being consumed. This, all of this, I plead guilty. This crime took place over a five hour period from 0800 to 1400 on the above mentioned day. Spent time wit de clems and got one lil 20 inch pajama bottom who was promptly tagged and sent home to grow another day..... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Saturday ibsp Empty BIG RED LETTERS!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 5/17/2009, 1:50 am

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Littoral tag???????

My son jajim caught a tagged fish in MD once it was really cool to learn about it's past. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday ibsp Empty ibsp saturday

Post  salt shaker 5/17/2009, 11:49 pm

Yup, my whole club is involved with it, this is the first year for me and I wish I had done it sooner. For the time it takes, and the information it could supply for the species it is well worth the effort. Didn't see any sbo members Saturday, hells bells, had enough trouble seeing the daggone water from time to time LOL .... better times is coming though... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie G. 5/18/2009, 12:37 pm

Salt SBO members were there, you just couldn't see us. I was fishing the park all weekend. lousy weather & the water just looked dead. I had 4 shorts on clam. Amazing on Sat. you couldn't see 25 yards at times because of the heavy fog. Sunday Oldsalts & I were dodging rain drops.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/18/2009, 9:20 pm

Maybe next time Charlie. Am still learning the beach there. Went all the way to the end and then north bout half a mile.... looked like a nice hole etc, and we got one so it was not all a waste... sure to run into you down there.... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 5/18/2009, 9:25 pm

Hey Salt

We went down sunday....HAHA...what s joke....lol

Met up with Charlie G and shot the crap little..and got soaked

I plan on going both sat and sun this weekend keep an eye out for a S-10 Blazer with a cooler rack on the front and flying our colors..

Look forward to meeting you

Ed
Oldsalts
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/19/2009, 10:25 pm

Oldsalt got me a bunch of honey do's with the holiday and grandkids marching etc.... soooo, gonna wet a line close to home, however, will keep in touch and keep an eye out for the s10... you look for the red 150 with the cap, and plates.... would like to meet up..... good luck this weekend... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/21/2009, 10:56 am

salt i'm off all next week i should be there a few times. burgundy toyota tundra cooler rack on the front. give me a call if you go 973-886-7573 larry. got a few spots i like to fish we can share info.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/21/2009, 5:30 pm

dozer will do. I might get down tomorrow, Friday, for a lil while, but nothing is set up yet. Will let you know if I go next week. This is the best damn site, no where else would you hear someone offering to share some spot info with ya....!! great, this is what it is supposed to be about.... you all have a safe holiday and please, don't let your hat float...!! ............salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  dozer 277 5/22/2009, 8:51 am

shaker no problem this site isnt clicky like others. nothing worse than a report that goes, fished a northeast jetty in the ocean and caught 7 bass to 15lbs, and no other info. thats why i only post here. also nobody bashes you for keeping a legal fish. everyone has an opinion it just may not be the same as mine. and so be it.

dozer 277

Number of posts : 729

Back to top Go down

Post  salt shaker 5/22/2009, 9:44 pm

I'm with you. I used to check four or five sites, now just this one and two others in NC and they are pretty much the same. I broke the nut this morning in Belmar. No monster, but 30" and the tribe with make its sacrifice noteworthy and eat all of it but the eyes.. You hang in and hopefully will get in touch with ya.... salt
salt shaker
salt shaker
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down