Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!! Empty Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!!

Post  swab1985 4/17/2009, 9:15 pm

Hey guys and gals, its that time and the boat will be ready in the next week... The bass have been biting, and the drum bite is about to explode...

Fluke season is right around the corner and for the last few years we have been drumming and bass fishing the night before opening fluke season and killing the fluke in the morning after great nights of drum and bass fishing... It is a awesome feeling to come home with a few drum (We C&R most drum, but if you would like to try a few for the table thats fine with us), bass and a limit of fluke for the table in just one trip! cheers

If anyone is interested in doing a trip like this, or even whatever you want (you tell us what you want, and we'll do our best to accomodate you) Email me at fncsportfishing@yahoo.com or call me at 609-605-8629

Before you know it, tuna and the offshore season will soon be upon us, so book now for inshore trips before the bite is gone, Or come on out tuna fishing, it will only take one nice tuna and you will be addicted to tuna fishing! And you cant beat fresh tuna, mahi, tilefish and swords for table fair

Let us know you are from S.B.O and you will recieve a 10% discount on your first trip.... And to even make the deal sweeter, if you enjoy fishing with us and decide to book us again, if you schedule and leave a deposit before you leave, we will knock another 10% off the next trip!

Swab and the crew of the "Fish-n-Chip" thanks you...
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!! Empty Re: Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 4/21/2009, 11:43 pm

Where do you run outta Swabby??????I know you probablly told me but I'm an idiot!!!!!

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!! Empty Re: Bass, drum, fluke trips and more on the Fish-n-Chip!!!!

Post  swab1985 4/22/2009, 10:51 am

South jersey.... Out of the maurice river on the D-bay.. cheers

Brian
swab1985
swab1985

Number of posts : 251

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com/fish-n-chip-sportfishing-h11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down