Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic!

+8
jettyjunkie
REDBASS
rockfishsmartie
126andy
Rick..stillcasting
akozols
fishincrazy
LHPAULY83
12 posters

Go down

Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! Empty Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic!

Post  LHPAULY83 4/12/2009, 1:57 am

IS IT JUST ME OR HAS ANYONE SEEN SOME OF THEIR MOST SECLUDED SPOTS BECOME ABSOLUTE FUNNY FARMS OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS!! It is really becoming agrivating that people need 4 rods to catch a Striped Bass! (We all know one carefully placed in honey hole is the only way to do it) besides that it is getting out of controll! The people who are out there like this is gonna be the last Bass bite ever need to stay the hell home! Went to a spot tonight that would usually have mabey 1 guy on it! Was way off with that instead greated by 4 or more guys fishing hard core with 7ft. rods with like 19oz. of lead! It is something we all need to combat. Ok it is bay bait fishing and well i know it is part of the game but seriously what the hell is going on. No one speaks ENGLISH! anyplace you go! When they do they are either drunk or have some sort of mental or physical impairment or deformity! It is really a freak show out there! Well anyway keep it to your click! If you have a group of guys you fish with keep it in the family as the Italians say! Make your fishing mafia and go do some damage!

To all of you 4 rod last bite in the world fisherman I truly hope that you hook the other mental patient fishing next to you in the FACE!! I also hope that you never catch more than your own BAIT!! REALLY SERIOUSLY STAY THE HELL HOME!! :jerk off: Better yet next time just put a bullet in the temple and call it a day!! Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 622665 BANG SEE YA!! :kiss it:

For the rest of us that know how to fish! KEEP ON ROCKIN! IT"S ONLY GETTING BETTER!!

THIS QUOTE IS FOR THE RARITAN BAY!!

"No escape Murder rape Doing time on the wild side" MOTLEY CRUE!
Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! Empty Re: Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic!

Post  fishincrazy 4/12/2009, 3:14 am

Wow Paul Feel Better???????? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

FC

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! Empty Re: Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic!

Post  akozols 4/12/2009, 7:26 am

That's one of the reasons I got a kayak. Some of my spots were getting too crowded or were off-limits due to construction. With the yak, I can launch and hit any spot I want to without worrying about a crowd.
akozols
akozols

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  LHPAULY83 4/12/2009, 8:01 am

I'll feel better with a blow when i can fit my rod in more than two spots on 15 miles of flats!! O'well can't wait to see some more responses!

Non musical quote of the day:

"Hey Bevis uh..hu..hu we're gonna like score" Bevis And Buthead Classic lol! lol!
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Back to top Go down

Post  Rick..stillcasting 4/12/2009, 9:13 am

I enjoy reading a good rant.
LHPAULY83,, we've all experienced ur unfortunate nite of fishing to some degree.. there are many variations of it,, and all of them are splashed on the internet,, blame it on loose lips,, google earth,, cell phones,, spot burns,,the recession,, early release outa mental wards due to fiscal cut backs,, interbreeding,, Wal-Mart blue lite specials in fishing dept,, and of course lets blame it on the administrations that allowed our borders to be a joke!,,the planet is shrinking--- no,, we just happen to live where to many others fish,, so untill fisherman numbers are culled,(ie,entire planet pop), I think by a third would be nice,, expect it to get only worse,, I don't believe a salt water liscense is gonna help our plight,, Personally I'm scared of seeing our beloved bass decimated to a critical state as we've experienced. To many big girls are being taken,, and if you want to get sick watch a youtube of the boyz dn south netting bass.
there is an answer as akozols already said,, its' a yak,, wanta feel giddy again? get a yak go out front and experience sitting in a bunker pod. There are endless variations of this yak experience.
good luck to all as our season continues to improve.
let a big girl go for our future,, you'll feel good. pictures last a very long time.
don't you like a rant to a rant?

Rick..stillcasting

Number of posts : 385

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 4/12/2009, 10:19 am

Paul, That was you out there :lol: lol!
akozols--I got my kayak for the same reason but I have a feeling you're going to see them out there riding in tubes or homemade rafts fishing your spots before long too.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfishsmartie 4/12/2009, 11:31 am

i love fishing with the boys , but it is out of control , i think its kind of funny , u can make a game out of it , lets see how many things we can find wrong in this picture , it makes the time go by when the bites off, hey look at the guy to the left hes looking down shuking his clam and his rod is in the sand spike and doubled over , its great , i dont even own a sand spike i hold my rod at all times, if i have to take a piss or something i reel in and then when done i recast, i put fresh bait on every 15 min. also , find ur spot and fish it hard and dont worry about the people around u life to short
chris
rockfishsmartie
rockfishsmartie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 4/12/2009, 11:59 am

THIS IS ONE REASON I GOT A KAYAK. JUST TOO GET OFF THE BEACH. BEING OUT IN THE MIDDLE WHERE IM BY MYSELF IS A GREAT THING. EVEN IF I FIND NO FISH. ITS TIME WELL SPENT. JUST A MENTAL BREAK. I HERE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT 4 RODS PER GUY AND THEY PUT OUT 20 RODS FOR 4 GUYS AND THERE IS NO ROOM ON THE BEACH. :affraid: :evil: :affraid: :evil: :affraid: :evil: JUST GOT TOO LAUGH AT THEM AND HAVE A GOOD TIME. lol! TIGHT LINES. Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 622665 cheers Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 622665
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  LHPAULY83 4/12/2009, 12:36 pm

Gald to see everyone agrees! Hey rockfishsmartie your right it is entertaining! Let's pull in those dead ones that have been soaking for about 15 min lol!

Guys I know the reasons just want to see how everyone else feels!! Keep the thoughts comming I LOVE IT!!

"For whome the bell tolls time marches on" Metallica Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367
LHPAULY83
LHPAULY83

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/12/2009, 12:47 pm

My favorite part is trying to talk to alot of these people.I know English is a second language for probablly 50% of our general population but on the beach it's gotta be at least 70% :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

I also really enjoy standing shoulder to shoulder with someone who doesn't seem to understand a thing I say????? :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:

The ultimate is when your on a jetty standin on a nice rock and viola you notice someone casting over your head!!!!!! :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
This brightens my day and makes me feel real special and all warm and fuzzy inside!! :affraid: :affraid:

I dig it Paul,I've lost it B4 with guys jumpin into my personal space it aint pretty. :affraid:
Me cryin and askin WHY?WHY?WHY? Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 177925

:affraid: FC :affraid:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/12/2009, 1:44 pm

😢 its so tru

Last edited by jettyjunkie on 4/12/2009, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/12/2009, 1:44 pm

LHPAULY83 wrote:IS IT JUST ME OR HAS ANYONE SEEN SOME OF THEIR MOST SECLUDED SPOTS BECOME ABSOLUTE FUNNY FARMS OVER THE LAST COUPLE YEARS!! It is really becoming agrivating that people need 4 rods to catch a Striped Bass! (We all know one carefully placed in honey hole is the only way to do it) besides that it is getting out of controll! The people who are out there like this is gonna be the last Bass bite ever need to stay the hell home! Went to a spot tonight that would usually have mabey 1 guy on it! Was way off with that instead greated by 4 or more guys fishing hard core with 7ft. rods with like 19oz. of lead! It is something we all need to combat. Ok it is bay bait fishing and well i know it is part of the game but seriously what the hell is going on. No one speaks ENGLISH! anyplace you go! When they do they are either drunk or have some sort of mental or physical impairment or deformity! It is really a freak show out there! Well anyway keep it to your click! If you have a group of guys you fish with keep it in the family as the Italians say! Make your fishing mafia and go do some damage!

To all of you 4 rod last bite in the world fisherman I truly hope that you hook the other mental patient fishing next to you in the FACE!! I also hope that you never catch more than your own BAIT!! REALLY SERIOUSLY STAY THE HELL HOME!! :jerk off: Better yet next time just put a bullet in the temple and call it a day!! Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 622665 BANG SEE YA!! :kiss it:

For the rest of us that know how to fish! KEEP ON ROCKIN! IT"S ONLY GETTING BETTER!!

THIS QUOTE IS FOR THE RARITAN BAY!!

"No escape Murder rape Doing time on the wild side" MOTLEY CRUE!
Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367 Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 962367

welcome to the bay its a joke
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/13/2009, 12:59 am

It's not so bad if you pick your times and spots correctly. You want to avoid the crowds? Fish the 3:00am-7:00am shift, or fish the bad weather days or only on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Or better yet fish on the days all the unemployment checks are mailed! :lol:
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  rockfishsmartie 4/14/2009, 4:13 pm

pick ur times correctlly , 3 oclock in the morning and theres 25 guys on the beach , what time should i go
rockfishsmartie
rockfishsmartie

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/14/2009, 4:46 pm

rockfishsmartie wrote:pick ur times correctlly , 3 oclock in the morning and theres 25 guys on the beach , what time should i go

4:00am when it's raining only.

See you there. I'll be the guy with 15 rods pegged in the sand. Very Happy
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  needlefish 4/15/2009, 7:01 pm

we all feel ur pain .........especially plug only guys like me ......nothing worse than heading over to fish and seeing guys set up with 8 or 10 rods in sand spikes. i mean its one guy w all these rods taking up 150 yrds of beach... i carry 1 rod and a small plug bag thats it....i have left more than once because of a lack of solitude... i guess thats jersey though .... who would have thougt that ibsp at 5am would look like GSP at rush hour...
needlefish
needlefish

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 4/15/2009, 8:20 pm

I have a strong feeling that the beaches are crowded due to all of the unemployment. I take that stand from my own situation of being laid off. If I was working right now, I would be at work during the day and I wouldnt be hitting the beaches in the middle of the night as much as I am now because I have to be at work the next day. If I am just one guy fishing when I would normally be working, Im sure there are hundreds more doing exactly what I am doing.
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  BrianM38 4/15/2009, 8:23 pm

needlefish wrote:we all feel ur pain .........especially plug only guys like me ......nothing worse than heading over to fish and seeing guys set up with 8 or 10 rods in sand spikes. i mean its one guy w all these rods taking up 150 yrds of beach... i carry 1 rod and a small plug bag thats it....i have left more than once because of a lack of solitude... i guess thats jersey though .... who would have thougt that ibsp at 5am would look like GSP at rush hour...

The funniest thing I ever saw was a guy who was fishing 4 rods chunking on the bay one afternoon. When the blues showed up all 4 rods went off and all hell broke loose. Lines tangled, rods falling over and a whole lot of cursing. The next time I saw the guy, He had only 2 rods spiked.... Lesson learned Influx of stupid people attacking bayside fishing spots it's like an epidemic! 622665
BrianM38
BrianM38

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post  fish factor 4/15/2009, 11:30 pm

im in that same boat with you cheers cheers cheers
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down