Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots

+2
holymackeral
richiep1
6 posters

Go down

Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots Empty Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots

Post  richiep1 5/25/2011, 2:55 pm

So, I just recently got back into fishing this past Fall and have been doing some surf fishing off the shore in Asbury.

With the summer coming what are some of your favorite (off the shore) salt water spots for summer fishing during the day? I'm not into the whole fishing boat scene. Just want to relax and do some fishing off the shore duriing the day. I guess most of the surf is off limits with the beaches open to swimmers...so where are some good spots to set up during a spring/summer day?

richiep1

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots Empty Anybody?

Post  richiep1 5/31/2011, 3:33 pm

Anyone want to chime in on this?

richiep1

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots Empty Re: Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots

Post  holymackeral 5/31/2011, 7:05 pm

only responses your going to get are about getting in your vehicle and go exploring...... i've been fishing for like 5 years and i only know a couple of spots to fish and when i go to them there are never any fish there.... anywhere there is water and no no fishing signs is a place to fish.....

holymackeral
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots Empty Re: Your Favorite Jersey Shore Fishing Spots

Post  fish factor 6/8/2011, 11:02 pm

SANDY HOOK for me
fish factor
fish factor
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2092

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 6/27/2011, 2:05 pm

A relaxing day is hanging out at the inlet or fishing the canal.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacklebox Joe 6/27/2011, 10:07 pm

i like to keep "my spots" just that my spots...sorry bud no specifics but inlets, rockpiles, troughs, rips and cuts are good places to look for.
Tacklebox Joe
Tacklebox Joe

Number of posts : 25

http://www.stripercoastsurfcasters.us

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey 9/11/2011, 5:03 pm

SNOOKIE

whitey
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down