Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bonz-joefishproblem-stevel NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~

+12
LHPAULY83
Kevnmary
jettyjunkie
joesfishingproblemsdad
asbury guy
Smoke
REDBASS
fishincrazy
Rick..stillcasting
stevel
joesfishinproblem
mikeybonz
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bonz-joefishproblem-stevel     NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: bonz-joefishproblem-stevel NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/14/2009, 7:32 pm

not that i am blaming it on mike cause i think the photos were fine but i did not take the pics paulie or put them up. that was not spot burning if some did not no the area they would have no clue where it was. if u do know where it is then you have been there and know there is fish there. soooooooooooooooo f it and just catch fish
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

bonz-joefishproblem-stevel     NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~ - Page 2 Empty Re: bonz-joefishproblem-stevel NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~

Post  asbury guy 4/14/2009, 9:04 pm

Say what you want guys but one day you might get it. I believe that there are some men in this world you just cant reach. I will continue to fish regardles. I am not better than any other guy on this site. All I ask is don't shit where you eat. I take photos all the time and am verry carfull what I post. I made a misstake one time and the next day that spot was gone for ever. You guys are young yet, but what are you going to do in 20 years when you cant find a place.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Number of posts : 373

http://www.asburyparkfishingclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/14/2009, 9:14 pm

bonz-joefishproblem-stevel     NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~ - Page 2 Img_0613 Here is an example. This is not a burn.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/14/2009, 9:23 pm

mikeybonz wrote:spot burned pix gone thankx to the 2 little bitches who cant find fish yet!!!!

sry joe
O K so now I am a bitch huh.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 4/14/2009, 10:00 pm

OK lets put this to rest....
the way i see it is if your going to take the time to look at a pic and do the homework to find out what are it was taken in than look up directions to that spot.
well fine fish the spot cause your a hard core fisherman.

was this a spot burn i dont feel so but i can tell ya im not to happy with the poking at asbury guy for voicing his opinion.

a simple i dont think its a spot burn would have been good if you ask me.

lets try to keep thing cool between all of us and respect others as you would like to be respected.

thanks guys.

Smitty.
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/14/2009, 11:10 pm

i was just trying to post some pix of a good day!! asbury guy ur right i did overreact but i hate being critzied about my reports, thats y i came to this site in the first place .
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/15/2009, 6:02 pm

asbury guy wrote:bonz-joefishproblem-stevel     NJ WE GO HARD 4/10~~~~ - Page 2 Img_0613 Here is an example. This is not a burn.

STEVE I REMEMBER WHEN YOU TOOK THAT PIC THAT WAS A START OF A GREAT NIGHT cheers
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  WetSideShawn 4/15/2009, 7:08 pm

Can someone PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THAT SPOT IS I DONT KNOW HOW TOO FIND SPOTS:(
WetSideShawn
WetSideShawn

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  wetsidejay 4/15/2009, 7:16 pm

Becareful before we blow up da Harbor :suspect:

wetsidejay

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/15/2009, 7:22 pm

i know where it is but it will cost ya lol!
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  jettyjunkie 4/15/2009, 8:48 pm

WetSideShawn wrote:Can someone PLEASE TELL ME WHERE THAT SPOT IS I DONT KNOW HOW TOO FIND SPOTS:(
you know where plenty of spots are lol!
jettyjunkie
jettyjunkie

Number of posts : 633

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephus3 4/15/2009, 8:53 pm

Looks like you guys had some fun, can't wait till I can get out Very Happy I have to make the most of this year, have another little one coming in August cheers
Sephus3
Sephus3
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 4/15/2009, 8:57 pm

Sephus3 wrote:Looks like you guys had some fun, can't wait till I can get out Very Happy I have to make the most of this year, have another little one coming in August cheers

a little one on the way thats awesome man congrats to you and your familey..... cheers cheers cheers
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/16/2009, 12:31 am

Sephus3 wrote:Looks like you guys had some fun, can't wait till I can get out Very Happy I have to make the most of this year, have another little one coming in August cheers

August? Looks like someone got lucky around Thanksgiving! cheers
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/16/2009, 12:31 am

hey shawn that red light last night looked like rudolph. Where was jay,bangin. You know where that spot is becouse you got us coffee.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Back to top Go down

Post  asbury guy 4/16/2009, 12:37 am

hey bonz lets hook up on the island 1 night and fish together and you may get to know that I am a decent guy but verry protective of my sport, becouse of the influx of fishermen the past few years. The season opened yesterday and my buddy got a 27 lbs there last night.
asbury guy
asbury guy

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 4/16/2009, 7:24 am

asbury guy wrote:hey bonz lets hook up on the island 1 night and fish together and you may get to know that I am a decent guy but verry protective of my sport, becouse of the influx of fishermen the past few years. The season opened yesterday and my buddy got a 27 lbs there last night.

now thats what im talking about........... Very Happy
smitty
smitty

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/16/2009, 11:15 am

27lbs nice fish!!! asbury guy pm me when u thinking ur making the trip to the island. Its kinda slow here now but im hoping withing the next week or so it should pick up. I do understand about what ur saying with the spots i couldnt agree more, there are alot of anglers we have to fish with. I learned my lesson and wont post anything that could maybe give a spot away again. Hope to fish this weekend mikey
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/16/2009, 4:16 pm

ASBURYGUY AND BONZ thats what this site is about friendship with good people im glad to see u put the problem behind its nice to meet new people and to hook up with them and fish and make new friends this is bringing tears to my eyes :( :( :(I want to fish tooooooo
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2