Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite! "I get by with alittle help from my friends"

+3
stevel
bassmaster rubes
mikeybonz
7 posters

Go down

4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" Empty 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite! "I get by with alittle help from my friends"

Post  mikeybonz 4/19/2009, 1:43 am

Rushed home from the mets game to do some night fishing with stevel, had 5 fish up to 19pds.

stevel had 2 bass between 25,27'

I had 3 one at 25' one at 28' which was released and one at 36' which somebody should be thanking me for lol !!

"clam i am"

great game and great night fishing!!!

sundays tournament cant come soon enough!!!!

"waiting on the tide
4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" CIMG0325-1

36' 19pd
4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" CIMG0366-1

P.s steve found the cell !!!! im losing my mind lol! lol!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" Empty Re: 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite! "I get by with alittle help from my friends"

Post  bassmaster rubes 4/19/2009, 2:38 am

nice fish bones
bassmaster rubes
bassmaster rubes

Number of posts : 139

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1157307379

Back to top Go down

4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" Empty Re: 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite! "I get by with alittle help from my friends"

Post  stevel 4/19/2009, 7:45 am

we had a good night ,worth waiting it out , :twisted: 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 962367 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 962367 mikey nice fish u have a great camera man :affraid:
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  joesfishinproblem 4/19/2009, 11:38 am

i see whats going on here i take you guys out and u catch all my fish now noone calls me to go i sat home all night just waiting for someone to call me and nothing i am deeply hurt and now have to see a shrink :shock: :(
joesfishinproblem
joesfishinproblem

Number of posts : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post  fishincrazy 4/19/2009, 11:50 am

joesfishinproblem wrote:i see whats going on here i take you guys out and u catch all my fish now noone calls me to go i sat home all night just waiting for someone to call me and nothing i am deeply hurt and now have to see a shrink :shock: :(

Why would you wanna shrink wrap yourself??????? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! FC lol!

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stevel 4/19/2009, 12:04 pm

joe u no I have nuttin but luv foe u brudda give a shout out if ur lonly me and bonz would of hook up with U TO FISH I TOLD MIKE I SHOULD OF CALLED U :( :( :( 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 962367 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 962367 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 4/19/2009, 12:40 pm

joesfishinproblem wrote:i see whats going on here i take you guys out and u catch all my fish now noone calls me to go i sat home all night just waiting for someone to call me and nothing i am deeply hurt and now have to see a shrink :shock: :(

DONT FEEL BAD JOE. I CALLED MIKE 5 TIMES.WOULDNT PICK UP THE PHONE. I WAS LOOKING TOO FISH THE BEACH LASTNIGHT. THANKS MIKE. 😢 :( :roll: confused :evil:

ANOTHER FREIND CALLED AND WE PICKED UP 4 FISH. IN SB. 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 622665 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 622665 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 622665 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 622665 4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" 622665
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/19/2009, 2:57 pm

guys guys i was rushing after the game to get to the grounds before the tide moved. plus i didnt have my cellphone chris!! i thought i lost it on the beach, i got mad for like 2 hrs then caught a beauty im sry joe come down wednesday night me and stevie will be fishin!!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

4/18 Bonz-stevel night bite!  "I get by with alittle help from my friends" Empty BIG RED WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 4/19/2009, 3:08 pm

mikeybonz wrote:guys guys i was rushing after the game to get to the grounds before the tide moved. plus i didnt have my cellphone chris!! i thought i lost it on the beach, i got mad for like 2 hrs then caught a beauty im sry joe come down wednesday night me and stevie will be fishin!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! THESE ARE THE DAY'S OF OUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!