Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Using the Gallery - Questions

2 posters

Go down

Using the Gallery - Questions Empty Using the Gallery - Questions

Post  Kevnmary 3/31/2009, 1:12 pm

Smitty
A couple of questions...

First Question

I don't know if you know this or not but maybe someone else has some idea. If I upload a picture to the gallery and then post that picture in a thread will it remain in the thread if I delete it from the gallery. I see that when you delete a picture from the gallery you get a message that it stays for 30 days and to contact the site admin if you want to restore it. Does the picture in the thread only stay until that 30 days hasn't expired?

2nd question

Any chance of expanding the size available in our personal galleries?

3rd question

Is there any way to make it possible to copy and paste pictures from the web into messages in threads. This would definitely make the site more user friendly.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Using the Gallery - Questions Empty Re: Using the Gallery - Questions

Post  smitty 3/31/2009, 6:08 pm

Kevnmary wrote:Smitty
A couple of questions...

First Question

I don't know if you know this or not but maybe someone else has some idea. If I upload a picture to the gallery and then post that picture in a thread will it remain in the thread if I delete it from the gallery. I see that when you delete a picture from the gallery you get a message that it stays for 30 days and to contact the site admin if you want to restore it. Does the picture in the thread only stay until that 30 days hasn't expired?

2nd question

Any chance of expanding the size available in our personal galleries?

3rd question

Is there any way to make it possible to copy and paste pictures from the web into messages in threads. This would definitely make the site more user friendly.

1. i will look in to that .....

2 size as in bigger pic or more room lol case if we need more room i need to get a 3rd job lol.....

3.yes i could but with that comes the chance of a virus and un-wanted pop ups and all kinds of fun stuff
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/1/2009, 2:01 am

Never thought of the virus thing. That's a good point. I wonder how that other guy deals with it?
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down