Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Took A Ride To IBSP

3 posters

Go down

Took A Ride To IBSP Empty Took A Ride To IBSP

Post  FJR 11/21/2011, 11:16 am

Went down Sun because it was such a nice day and there isn't to many left !!!! I don't fish the sand very often and never catch anything !!! Well Sun wasn't any different, nice day and nothing.

Got there before sun up and being I don't know where to go I started at the bathing beach. Lots of birds, boats and people wow Finding a spot to cast from was difficult, what a zoo !!!! All the good spots were shoulder to shoulder, not for me. Did a little casting in areas were I could, to no avail. Saw some fish caught, but not a lot. Watched from the sand to try a learn something, what I learned was, this is nuts !!!!!! Guys racing up and down the beach in their trucks, boats racing all over within casting distance of the beach, I was waiting for the boats to snag someone's line !!!!

Moved down to the windmill area, same thing, mob scene !!!! Watched a guy catch a fish on the bar, before he landed it a truck stopped and a guy jumps out runs out on the bar and starts casting right next to the guy trying to land the fish wow He makes a few casts doesn't hook up, runs back to the truck does a 3 point turn or something like that and off he goes !!!! What a zoo !!!!!

It was a nice day to visit the beach, but not what I would call fishing, reminds me of the salmon river in Oct, just nuts !!!!
FJR
FJR
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Took A Ride To IBSP Empty Re: Took A Ride To IBSP

Post  Charlie G. 11/21/2011, 6:10 pm

That's why I stay away on the weekends. It turns into a zoo, guys elbow to elbow just to take a fish. It's all over the net how good it's been.
Not even worth watching and getting a good laugh out of that zoo.
Charlie G.
Charlie G.

Number of posts : 1648

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 11/21/2011, 6:47 pm

HA HA HA the best thing is just over the other side of the inlet you see nothing like that nothing.....we have been getting just as many BASS but not near as much ASS lol! plus L.B.I Beach's are much cleaner no half burnt logs or trash allover the place
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down