Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK

3 posters

Go down

CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK Empty CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK

Post  SeaIsleMike 6/21/2011, 11:01 am

We will be holding a Century Rod Demo June 26 at 1:30 pm in Asbury Park. It will be held in the field across from the Asbury Convention Center. Bring your favorite reel and plug and come test cast some amazing rods. We will also be holding a seminar on long distance surf casting. Hope to see you out there.

SeaIsleMike

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK Empty Best bait for fluke in the surf

Post  big john 6/21/2011, 9:37 pm

I have had no luck with teasers or gulp flukeing in the suft in Bradley or the Grove. Is the best bait live bait, AKA killies, mino's??

big john

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK Empty Re: CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK

Post  snipemaster5 6/22/2011, 10:15 am

big john wrote:

I have had no luck with teasers or gulp flukeing in the suft in Bradley or the Grove. Is the best bait live bait, AKA killies, mino's??

I just us a 2oz jig with a teaser and attached to the teaser a Gulp grub (white) reel slow and u should kill them My fav spot is beach club aka monmouth beach
:) have fun
snipemaster5
snipemaster5

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK Empty Re: CENTURY ROD DEMO - JUNE 26 - ASBURY PARK

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down