Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wish me luck

4 posters

Go down

wish me luck Empty wish me luck

Post  fishing75 2/17/2011, 12:45 pm

Well I'm making the switch to etex. I am going to flip since I don't have a spinner and don't know how to make one. Plus I don't make a lot at one time. We'll see what happens. I like the finish that etex leaves much more than devcon but I'm very comfortable using devcon. I'll let you all know how it works out. Lol

fishing75

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

wish me luck Empty Re: wish me luck

Post  Murphthesurf 2/17/2011, 3:31 pm

Do yourself a favor....Don't try to flip e-tex....It wont really work that well ( Unless you can sit with it for a few hours )
Murphthesurf
Murphthesurf
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1567

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/17/2011, 3:50 pm

Murphthesurf wrote:Do yourself a favor....Don't try to flip e-tex....It wont really work that well ( Unless you can sit with it for a few hours )

Really? that sucks. Guess I should figure out a way to make a spinner then. thanks John. I really appreciate the advice. I will figure something out. confused lol!

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  smitty 2/17/2011, 7:53 pm

yup you will need a spinner of some sort..
smitty
smitty

Number of posts : 4700

http://stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 2/17/2011, 9:32 pm

You going to be at surfday ..???...Look me up if you are and i can tell you an easy way to build one ....and on the cheap...!!
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fishing75 2/17/2011, 10:47 pm

Oldsalts wrote:You going to be at surfday ..???...Look me up if you are and i can tell you an easy way to build one ....and on the cheap...!!

Thanks Ed!!! But unfortunately I have to miss it mad I was planning on going but something came up. looks like the only show i will be going to this year is Berkeley

fishing75

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldsalts 2/17/2011, 11:30 pm

fishing75 wrote:
Oldsalts wrote:You going to be at surfday ..???...Look me up if you are and i can tell you an easy way to build one ....and on the cheap...!!

Thanks Ed!!! But unfortunately I have to miss it mad I was planning on going but something came up. looks like the only show i will be going to this year is Berkeley

Thats cool i can talk you through it Pm me your number and i will ring ya up over the weekend...
Oldsalts
Oldsalts

Number of posts : 2037

http://www.Smittyplugs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down