Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fried Flounder with Crawfish tail Sauce

Go down

Fried Flounder with Crawfish tail Sauce Empty Fried Flounder with Crawfish tail Sauce

Post  victank1 2/8/2011, 2:04 pm

I went to the Wildlife Federation cookoff Saturday night at the Talladega SpeedWay and Eat and Drank Beer and had a great time. I had buffalo stew/turkey soup/bear meat skewers/smoked venision sausage/and a belly full of cold iced beer, but there was one item that was a great new discovery for me. It was fried Flounder fillets with a kind of Hollanday Sauce......her is the recipe:

of course you need Flounder or even some small striper fillets..@2 per person/ fried to a golden brown with a good Lousiane or Uncle Bucks fish batter.

The Sauce: this is made with a can of Campbells cream of Celery soup thinned with a little milk/ a can of drained Rotell Tomatoes your choice for me the HOTTER the better and if you can find them a 12 oz pack of Crawfish Tail meat chopper and added to the sauce. If crawfish tail meat is not avaiable Crab meat or even shrimp chopped can be subsituted for the Crawfish tail meat.. when served place the fillets down and smother these with the sauce..Hope you enjoy..... cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
victank1
victank1

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down