Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Striped Bass Obsession
Only members can access the forums so please join us become a member.....
Striped Bass Obsession
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Ready to rumble

+5
stevel
AKScuba
fishincrazy
Smoke
mikeybonz
9 posters

Go down

hOW MANY TIMES A YEAR DO YOU WANT TO PUNCH A IDIOT OUT ON THE BEACH

Getting Ready to rumble Vote_lcap7%Getting Ready to rumble Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Getting Ready to rumble Vote_lcap40%Getting Ready to rumble Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Getting Ready to rumble Vote_lcap53%Getting Ready to rumble Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Getting Ready to rumble Empty Re: Getting Ready to rumble

Post  mikeybonz 3/19/2009, 11:07 pm

mike i voted for 3 but i wouyld put a 10!!! had some old slat last year watch me catch fluke after fluke in the surf he decideds as im puting on a different bucktail to walk right next to me basically elbow to elbow just to get on fish!!! seriously alot of people dont show any respect!!! good post Bonz
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 1048

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoke 3/19/2009, 11:12 pm

As long my and jr are catching fish and not getting mug i;m ok,if we get mug while we are catching,then i'll say something like can you give us a little room,there plenty of water here to catch fish,a little
CC goes a long way with me. :twisted:i voted #2
Smoke
Smoke

Number of posts : 4877

http://www.stripedbassobsession.com

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready to rumble Empty Loosin my mind!!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 3/20/2009, 12:55 pm

I've had some real frustrating experiences!!!!!!! Guy's actually pushin into the exact spot I'm in when there's opean beach as far as the eye can see.Standin on a rock on the Jetty and somebody castin over your head.Somebody firin a roman candle over my head on night,not once accident but 3 times!!! :affraid:
Guy's muggin my 12 year old while he's walkin the beach,only to meet a half crazed lunitic(me) confronting them for pushing my kid from his spot!!!I love the people who say no speak the english as an excuse to throw where your throwin.The personal space rules go south when theirs a blitz,I ubderstand that but how many guy's have to camp close enough to smell their farts when the whole beach is open?????

:evil: FC :evil:

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/27/2009, 1:39 am

If I could Id have a whole damn beach to myself... cant stand the shoobs who dont pay attention walkin at night and clothesline themselves on my line when Im deadstickin....

Or the damn KnuckleHeads on the jetties whackin me in the head when they're casting out right on effin top of me. Go find your own damn rock... Jetties are big, plenty of room for everyone asshats :kiss it: :evil:

Last edited by GSB_Bucktails on 3/27/2009, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lets not go there)
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready to rumble Empty getting ready to rumble

Post  stevel 3/28/2009, 8:24 am

some people really piss me off :jerk off: but sometimes u have to keep ur cool but other times u have to open a can of whoopass :affraid: Getting Ready to rumble 962367 Getting Ready to rumble 962367 Getting Ready to rumble 962367
stevel
stevel
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 5196

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 3/28/2009, 9:45 am

I GET PISSED ,WHEN PEOPLE MOVE RIGHT ON TOP OF ME WHEN PLUGGING. THEY CANT CAST STRAIGHT,THEY CROSS OVER MY LINE. THEY HAVE NO RESPECT.ILL TELL THEM TOO GO AWAY.- ANOTHER ONE IS. IM IN THE WATER.30 FEET OFF THE BEACH AND CATCHING. THE THE ASSHOLE ON THE BEACH STARTS CASTING BEHIND ME. HAVE TOO YELL AT THEM TOO LEAVE OR GO AWAY. SO ILL GO WITH # 3 WISH IT WASNT THAT WAY. HAVE TOO SAY WHEN IM IN THE WATER IN THE MIDDLE OFF THE NIGHT,I DONT SEE ALOT OF PEOPLE. WHICH IS NICE.
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready to rumble Empty NIGHT TIME ROCKS!!!!!

Post  fishincrazy 3/28/2009, 12:37 pm

Red I like night time too!!!!!!Peaceful calm and quiet!!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

fishincrazy

Number of posts : 3911

Back to top Go down

Post  AKScuba 3/28/2009, 2:50 pm

fishincrazy wrote:Red I like night time too!!!!!!Peaceful calm and quiet!!!!!! cheers

FC cheers

And when I come around the ocean glows!!! cheers
AKScuba
AKScuba

Number of posts : 1162

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 3/29/2009, 1:19 am

hahah thats good! :shock:
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevnmary 4/6/2009, 2:09 pm

The only time I really get pissed is when people just flat out leave their garbage on the beach. When I see someone leaving without picking up their bait containers and coffee cups I make sure to give them an earful.
Kevnmary
Kevnmary

Number of posts : 2417

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeybonz 4/6/2009, 4:53 pm

kevmary i 2nd that. If you can bring it leave with it!!
mikeybonz
mikeybonz
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Back to top Go down

Post  monty 4/21/2009, 1:44 pm

People are a holes, But my fav story my dad told me is when he was 1 on the ss rocks wetsuiting. it was him, his cousin peter, ad my uncle paul. Uncle paulie was older than my dad, not big at all though, then peter manny who waas over 6 ft 275lbs,and my dad was 5'8" ish, 140 lbs. Wetsuiting the ss and my dad hooks up with a nice ish, its dusk, sitll some sun out, and his drags peeling. The sound of the bass running was broken by a needle fish flying by my deads head, so my uncle paulie turns around, the guys 30 ft away or so and my uncle says "hold your cast, were into a fish" next thing that he does is puts on a tin and starts launching atmy dad. My dad hands uncle paulie the rod, gets off his rock, and rocks this guys shit. My dad said he looked like a seal bobbing in the water. So as my dad and peter are standing there scolding this d-bag he puts his hand on his galf and my uncle peter replys "if you pull that galf out, you wont make it back to shore."

Ends up, it was one of the guys who worked for the fisherman a while back.nobody liked him, Jimmy from hunter didnt like him and my dad told him the story.

Karmas a bitch!
Nick

monty

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post  126andy 4/26/2009, 9:54 am

Montauks Northside at night when you're out there and they start casting from befind you and wont stop until you wade in and have a talk with them. I can take people fishing right next to me I'll just move a little. Another reason I picked uo the kayak.
126andy
126andy
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 711

http://afteryoufishing.com

Back to top Go down

Post  REDBASS 4/26/2009, 2:50 pm

I WANT TOO HIT THEM EVERYTIME IM OUT IN DAY LITE. THIS YEAR IM STAYING IN THE DARKNESS. ITS PEACEFUL. NOBODY AROUND FOR A FEW HUNDER YARDS. AS LONG AS I DONT SCREW UP AND MAKE NOISE. THEY NEVER KNOW IM THERE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
REDBASS
REDBASS
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER
S.B.O DONATING MEMBER

Number of posts : 2131

http://WWW.STRIPEDBASSOBSESSION.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down